+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Surprise him

Surprise him

I've recently started seeing someone & we've only had sex 3 times. We have tried afew positions but have never given eachother oral sex & obviously with it being so early on in the relationship I've never been able to take him by surprise.

Yesterday we were fooling around at his place & he tried to instigate sex but I told him I couldn't as I had just started my period. He said it didn't bother him having sex during a girls period but I said I didn't want to since we've only just met.

I'm now feeling really horny & figure that if it doesn't bother him then it shouldn't bother me & actually I'm more sensitive during my period so I want to go for it with him. I really want to surprise him after work by sending him a saucy text or something like that, make him realise how much I want him & then I want to give him some amazing sex, he won't be expecting it at all which I think he will love. Any suggestions as to what I could say in the text, and then how I can blow his mind once I'm with him?

How about you just suggest to spend some time at either of your homes, maybe watch a movie. Then pounce on him during the movie or whatever you guys are doing.
    Blowing him might help with blowing his mind but I don't know if it's a good idea to give him the pleasure of returning the favour because of your period.
    You can't buy love, but you pay heavily for it.

Ric is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by Yet another guy View Post
    How about you just suggest to spend some time at either of your homes, maybe watch a movie. Then pounce on him during the movie or whatever you guys are doing.
    Blowing him might help with blowing his mind but I don't know if it's a good idea to give him the pleasure of returning the favour because of your period.
    Nothing wrong with earning your red wings! :p
    But, yeah, just do what YAG says. The surprise will be greater if it's on the spot rather than by text.

Just don't have any strings hanging out, it ruins the sexiness of the pic ;P

Quote Originally Posted by bloodtippedrose View Post
    Just don't have any strings hanging out, it ruins the sexiness of the pic ;P
    lmao

tampon jokes = gross

Just be clear to him (tell him) you have changed your mind and you really want sex with him now. Or else he will hesitate and be confused. Also in your text, tell him if he doesn't have intercourse, you will suck him until his eyes sink into his head. There. That'll show him. (Guys like graphic explanations.)

And use a double-folded towel on the bed. Trust me. You don't want stuff leaking through sheets on to the mattress itself. And for pete's sake, light a candle for any odors.
    I have a long time interest in psychology, specializing in relationship dynamics for 30 years.
    (Please note, we give the best advice we can based on the information given in a post. For better advice, please include the age of all romantic partners.)