+ Follow This Topic

Thread: My best friends girl.

My best friends girl.

OK, so i need some advice.

I have a best friend. Someone I've known since i was about 15 or so. We've been through quite a bit of shit since our friendship first started. We both dated two girls in high school that were best friends as well, and we went on double dates to prom and homecoming alike. I broke up with my highschool girlfriend shortly before me senior year of high school. My friend was dating that same girl for about 3 years after i graduated.

So we have been through alot of stuff in this short time.

He met a girl on the internet, about a year ago. Me and him got into some bullshit during the first part of his relationship with her and i didn't talk to him for about 6 months. (this happens more often than you'd think.)

I didn't really think much of her when i first saw her. (Meaning, i acknowledged her, but that's about it)

He moved into a house with her eventually, and i was a regular visitor at his house. We (Me my friend and his girl) would meet there to go out to the bars/clubs or what not.

After a while, i began to notice her more.

Once while my friend was away, after we went out, i was in his house with her. We were both sitting on differant couches and i started talking to her about random things of no consequence to anyone. Bullshit, really. We talked for about 30 minuets, Non stop talking about things i never knew she even knew about. Hobbies that i like a so forth.

In that 30 minuets, I have never talked to a woman as well as i have talked to her. It was simply amazing. After i left his place, i sat at my apartment just thinking what had happened. I couldn't believe we had hit it off like that, on one of the first conversations i had ever had with her.

I had a few more of these awesome talks with her periodically, and even have had one recently with her.

One of the main things that gets me is that she really isn't the best looking chick around. My friend has always been the guy to get the less attractive woman. I'm not insulting him, i just don't know how else to put it. But as soon as this talk with her had occurred, it seemed as if i would find things about her physical appearance more attractive every time i see her.

I do know that she has some feeling towards me, and i have the same towards her, but it has never been acted on by any of us.

So basically I'm stuck wondering what i should do.

If anyone has had a similar thing happen to them, please post your thoughts! I would love to hear them!

What should you do?

Back off and leave it alone.

Stop putting yourself in situation where you can have "great talks," and encourage these types of feelings from either side.

She has a boyfriend. That boyfriend is your best friend.

Don't **** up his relationship and your friendship.

If your absolutley sure she has feelings for you, tell your friend about it and slap yourself for even considering anything like spending time with that girl.

Why don't you just take a kitchen knife and stab him in the back with it?

What the **** is WRONG with you, dude? Stay the HELL away from your friend's girl.
    Spammer Spanker

L.L is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    St0p seeing her!
    Why d0n't you just kept saying mantra like"it's my best friend"
    PEOPLE IN THE WORLD