+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: what is wrong with him

achinheart Guest

what is wrong with him

my boyfriend and i have been together for a year now. he still hasnt introduced me to any of his family as yet. i live alone, and he wont even help me to pay my rent, much less tell me here is some money to hold. he keeps on saying that i should take my time. but with him everything takes a year.

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

King Zarathu Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by achinheart View Post
    my boyfriend and i have been together for a year now. he still hasnt introduced me to any of his family as yet. i live alone, and he wont even help me to pay my rent, much less tell me here is some money to hold. he keeps on saying that i should take my time. but with him everything takes a year.

Shut the hell up. There is no reason he should help you pay your rent or give you any money of any kind, and I applaud him for not being a pussy.

Quit trying to wrap your life around his cock and let him take his time. Women make guys wait on things all the time. It's time to quit your bitching.

achinheart Guest
    all he wants is to come and get pussy and go. he used to say he will help me financially but he hasnt. also he is close to his ex-girlfriend and talks to her everyday. should that be

King Zarathu Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by achinheart
    all he wants is to come and get pussy and go. he used to say he will help me financially but he hasnt. also he is close to his ex-girlfriend and talks to her everyday. should that be
    Okay, he's a guy, and he therefore likes pussy. Quit being so god damn dramatic. Chill out.

Talk to him about it.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Clearly then, you are nothing more than a booty call. If you are okay with that, then don't complain about it. If you more, then don't act like a booty call girl.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

achinheart Guest
    i have spoken to him about it, but all he keeps on saying that i should take my time. i should also note that i am 21. he is 33, still living with his mom

King Zarathu Guest
    i have spoken to him about it, but all he keeps on saying that i should take my time. i should also note that i am 21. he is 33, still living with his mom
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Yes, he's using you for pussy. That's so awesome.

achinheart Guest
    thank you. i think i will do just that.

Oh, my God. Where are you from and what kind of people raised you? Are you not aware that you are supposed to be able to start taking responsibility for yourself before you start having sex? Sex is just sex. It's not a contractual obligation to take on the huge job of taking care of you. That's called marriage.

If you wanted to barter your pussy for security, you should have saved your goodies for the wedding night.

King Zarathu Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    Oh, my God. Where are you from and what kind of people raised you? Are you not aware that you are supposed to be able to start taking responsibility for yourself before you start having sex? Sex is just sex. It's not a contractual obligation to take on the huge job of taking care of you. That's called marriage.

If you wanted to barter your pussy for security, you should have saved your goodies for the wedding night.
    ^

System requirements: a brain.

Mathias is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Oh dear God.

Worst thread of the week.

So far, anyway. We've only just begun.

King Zarathu Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    So far, anyway. We've only just begun.
    I want your children.

Your being tooled. He almost sounds like a pimp if he's holding your money.
    Lose the guy. Find someone whose better.
    I want a girl who likes to talk. ......I just dont know what to say sometimes and would rather just listen.

Quote Originally Posted by Zarathu
    I want your children.

You can't have them. Go eat someone else's children.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast