+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Why do girls with boyfriends flirt?

If she just wants to be friends, thats all I am going to do.

Please don't double post
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

Wow! Just saw this set of posts.

How can someone be so absolutely comfortable doing this and claiming no responsibility because 'she made all the moves'.

I hope I never have anything to do with you because you have no moral and ethical values of any kind that make you a person worth knowing.

I hope she cheats on him with you and then finds out he was doing the same with hookers and now all three of you get a lifelong disease.

Then I hope you do find someone you truly love (if you are capable of that) and you discover she's been screwing anything that stands still long enough throughout your time with her. Don't forget that the other guys will say "Well she made all the moves" and I'm sure that will make it feel ok.

Almost no point in posting that as your reaction will be 'Whatever' as you clearly don't care for anyone but your own immediate needs.

If a girl is going to cheat anyway, why shouldn't this dude get some pussy?

It's not a matter of morals or ethics. Those are subjective ideas that vary person to person. This is a matter of practicality.
    Last edited by BackUpOrGetStng; 08-07-11 at 11:12 PM.

So NO ONE thinks she may just be interested in me as a friend?

Quote Originally Posted by Mark1 View Post
    Boy oh boy, what am I gonna do with you, Chillbro Baggins?
    From reading your epic posts, it sounds like this girl is a real trash bag ho. I see no friendship signals at all & she's likely leading you towards a lovely threesome with her & her kinky ass boyfriend.

Keep it real, Gandalf.
    - The Bringer of Rain

Def not down for a 3 sum.

Def not down for a 3 sum.
    Time to nip this in the bud then, Brobocop.
    - The Bringer of Rain

You are so sure she is trying to set this up....why?

Now maybe I'm being really naive here or I missed something, but from what I can tell, all the OP tells us about this girl is in the opening post. And from that, I don't really see how she is planning to cheat or anything like that... she would not likely have invited him to a bar where she was with her boyfriend. It is hard to tell sometimes if someone is flirting for real or just being 'nice'. I know I have a way of talking to guys that might be mistaken for flirting, because I like to make jokes and tease a little. And the opening post here seems to me like it could also have been harmless on her part, and the OP is just reading things into it. The only thing that seems a little off is the going to dinner thing. A coffee would seem more harmless.

That said, OP, what you are trying to do is messed up, and 'she made all the moves' is no excuse. You don't even know for sure if she actually made any moves at all.

As for the threesome thing - isn't that a bit far-fetched...? How often does that happen?

It could be possible; but, it could also be a "subtle" way of introducing you to polyamory.

Quote Originally Posted by Layna View Post
    Now maybe I'm being really naive here or I missed something, but from what I can tell, all the OP tells us about this girl is in the opening post. And from that, I don't really see how she is planning to cheat or anything like that... she would not likely have invited him to a bar where she was with her boyfriend. It is hard to tell sometimes if someone is flirting for real or just being 'nice'. I know I have a way of talking to guys that might be mistaken for flirting, because I like to make jokes and tease a little. And the opening post here seems to me like it could also have been harmless on her part, and the OP is just reading things into it. The only thing that seems a little off is the going to dinner thing. A coffee would seem more harmless.

That said, OP, what you are trying to do is messed up, and 'she made all the moves' is no excuse. You don't even know for sure if she actually made any moves at all.

As for the threesome thing - isn't that a bit far-fetched...? How often does that happen?
    you actually missed my post where I asked if it was really flirting or not The threesome thing isn't as far-fetched as it my seem. Since people are more open to different kinds of sex and relationship styles then before its not uncommon to find people who go out and try to bring another person in to a relationship. Doing it the way this girl did to him is far safer and better to judge a person's character then to post an ad somewhere.
    Last edited by DannyH; 09-07-11 at 11:04 PM.
    Getting over a broken heart is like being on shrooms. -MaidenMinx

The only way I would consider a threesome, is if I could sleep with her alone first. And even then, I probably wouldn't do it.

know I have a way of talking to guys that might be mistaken for flirting, because I like to make jokes and tease a little. And the opening post here seems to me like it could also have been harmless on her part, and the OP is just reading things into it. The only thing that seems a little off is the going to dinner thing. A coffee would seem more harmless.
    Women who invite stranger men out to coffee and disrespect their primary partner and the relationship make lousy long term partners. I'm quite surprised that you don't see asking other men to coffee or dinner or out for a drink as a cross of a primary relationship boundary.

When you are in a relationship you have to give up the cake when you're eating it. You can't have it both ways. Having longterm plantonic male friends is one thing. Making new one's and going out one-on-one without ones primary partner is quite another. . . whether you think it's "innocent" or not. Fk. no wonder relationships don't last much past the two year mark these daze.

OP... Dude. Surely you are a confident and worthy male who is capable of pulling women who are free to be pulled ???
    Last edited by Wakeup; 10-07-11 at 02:12 AM.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    OP... Dude. Surely you are a confident and worthy male who is capable of pulling women who are free to be pulled ???
    I think so, at least I hope so. Lol.

I just don't see the problem in going just to see how she acts. One of the reasons Im not sure its a date, is because shes a bit out of my range looks wise.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast