+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: MVPlayer's official Disguise

MVPlayer's official Disguise

With great disgust and revolt I officially open a new forum just to piss off MVP:

MVP is disguise: after a few deliberate and senseless conversations, ruined by MVPlaya's unseccessful attmpts to feed his ego and prove to me that he's something else, I have derived to an inevitable conclusionL

1) MVPlaya is a wanna-be: he says he is a player and likes to show off, training 13-year olds how to throw themselves in paths of sexy women.
    2) MVPlaya is only 18 [url]http://www.loveforum.net/member.php?s=&action=getinfo&userid=1165[/url]
    3) MVPlaya is a pissed puberal boy facing a pre-adolescent idelistic phase. Will he take the challenge and grow up OR Will he remain as immature to our irritation (or be it benevolence!)?
    4)MVPlaya has an immense crush on me, Killerbabe that is.
    [url]http://www.loveforum.net/showthread.php?s=&threadid=1241&perpage=15&pagenum ber=6[/url] (Post # 2)

Ladies and Gentlemen, this is the sad truth about MVPlaya.

Any ULTIMATELY here is a pm that I received from MVPlaya about the "FLame Thread":
    MVPlaya wrote on 12-03-2003 08:01 AM:
    Actually,

This way, the posts can get serious discussion, I've noticed every thread you me or Tony commented on has turned into a flame war. SO! If we all just flame eachother on that one thread, we can make sure that the real posts get real replies.

And by the way, I by no means spend half an hour making that post, matter of fact, I ripped it word for word from this post (except I plugged your name and tony's name is), check out the original if you like:
    [url]http://www.sosuave.com/vBulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=41273[/url]
    Ladies and Gentlemen, once again, make your own coclusions.
    Last edited by Killerbabe; 03-12-03 at 08:11 AM.
    I have it all. Including kino.

ROFL! :D

Intrigued but not impressed... anyway, I write a different age on every forum I go to, on some I write 27 on other 18, I never go below 18 because some forums don't allow it. Also, about the crush, you can spot sarcasm, can't you?

Originally posted by Killerbabe
    1) MVPlaya is a wanna-be: he says he is a player and likes to show off, training 13-year olds how to throw themselves in paths of sexy women.
    2) MVPlaya is only 18 [url]http://www.loveforum.net/member.php...nfo&userid=1165[/url]
    3) MVPlaya is a pissed puberal boy facing a pre-adolescent idelistic phase. Will he take the challenge and grow up OR Will he remain as immature to our irritation (or be it benevolence!)?
    4)MVPlaya has an immense crush on me, Killerbabe that is.
    [url]http://www.loveforum.net/showthread...15&pagenumber=6[/url] (Post # 2)
    Killer: "Sometimes it is better to have the world wonder whether you're an idiot than to open your mouth and remove all doubt."
    Last edited by MVPlaya; 03-12-03 at 08:20 AM.
    I gave you my heart
    I gave you my soul
    Now I'm just another number
    at the Center for Disease Control

Re: ROFL! :D

Originally posted by MVPlaya
    Also, about the crush, you can spot sarcasm, can't you?

[/B]
    Oh dont be such a wuss, that's a very lame excuse. Jane has factual evidence... She can tell everyone you told her you like me and you think I'm hot.

Oh, and FYI - throwing other people's witty lines doesn't make you look smart.

How can I like you? I don't even know you. For all I know you're a thirteen your old smackdown Missouri. And, when Jane asked, I said I thought you were good-looking, that doesn't mean much though. There's plenty of goodlooking women and guys who don't get much action. If you want to know if you're attractive, I'll honestly tell you yes, you're probably a 7. But "HOT!", no, thats a different class. Besides, even if everything you say is true you live in Moscow (soon to be Denver), like I care about some chick in Denver, I have women right here right now who I rate physically more attractive than you and who I actually KNOW. And about the witty line, I put it in quotes for a reason.
    I gave you my heart
    I gave you my soul

yah dah yah dah. You're poor sport. You're too defensive/offensive in your posts. It's not even funny anymore.

The guy seriously can't take a prank.
    BTW - rating other people just to piss them off is very subjective and isn't my idea of a witty answer. OMG! He rated me a 7, shall I go kill myself because some americanized persian thinks I look far worse (some ancient pictures anyway) than all the tricks he gets to ****. Duh. And I didn't say that you're PLAGIARIZING, all I said was: cliches don't make you look smart or witty.

If its any consolation, I think you're both equally adorable.

whoa...
    My name has been brought out so....

MVP: you did say the girl was hot...

Killa: u too said he was "cute"
    Me?

I love ya both and thank you for bring some life the forum!

GAME ON!
    "Remember always, that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one."
    - - Eleanor Roosevelt
    " It's not who we are that holds us back, it's who we think we're not."
    - - Michael Nolan
    "...to love and lose, is better than not to love at all..." .... Lord, whats his name....
    " The world is big... I want to see all of it before it gets dark." -- John Muir

Originally posted by Killerbabe

yah dah yah dah. You're poor sport. You're too defensive/offensive in your posts. It's not even funny anymore.

The guy seriously can't take a prank.
    BTW - rating other people just to piss them off is very subjective and isn't my idea of a witty answer. OMG! He rated me a 7, shall I go kill myself because some americanized persian thinks I look far worse (some ancient pictures anyway) than all the tricks he gets to ****. Duh. And I didn't say that you're PLAGIARIZING, all I said was: cliches don't make you look smart or witty.
    Your post seemed fairly serious/offensive by itself, if you reread it it might make sense to you. Anyway, rating you was not to offend you, at a 7-8 you're still very attractive, I was just clarifying what I told Jane. Matter of fact, I rarely EVER rate a girl a 9 and I have NEVER rated a girl a 10.

Anyway, I do notice how you keep stalking me... and, in fact, I notice how you created your own user on me and Tony's forum. You ARE stalking me. And then I see such an angered post on this site. I have to say, I got scared, I didn't know how to respond. I've been stalked before, but never online. I mean, I know I'm goodlooking so its okay for women to stalk me in real life but that my words can draw you like that, its a strange feeling... I read this post and I just didn't feel like you were coming From Russia With Love. Anyway, MVPlaya, as a representative of the United States of America, signals to Killerbabe, Soviet Prime Leader, that the United States will not exercise the "Nuclear option" and hopes that Nuclear Warfare will be avoided until the United States develops a Nuclear Missile Shield.
    Last edited by MVPlaya; 03-12-03 at 09:05 AM.
    I gave you my heart
    I gave you my soul

Just when you thought there would be peace...
    the war continues!

damn this a good thread!
    "Remember always, that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one."
    - - Eleanor Roosevelt
    - - Michael Nolan
    "...to love and lose, is better than not to love at all..." .... Lord, whats his name....
    " The world is big... I want to see all of it before it gets dark." -- John Muir

Originally posted by jane
    whoa...
    My name has been brought out so....

MVP: you did say the girl was hot...

Killa: u too said he was "cute"
    Me?

I love ya both and thank you for bring some life the forum!

GAME ON!
    Jane, you devious schemer. Killer, you and me should pair up and flame Jane.

Time for MVP to post a Private Message

Killerbabe wrote on 12-03-2003 06:32 AM:
    I read your breast ass post and I liked what you said about bending girls over desks.
    The prosecution rests its case your honor. Killer, no shame in stalking me, its a primal urge that draws you to me.
    Last edited by MVPlaya; 03-12-03 at 09:16 AM.
    I gave you my heart
    I gave you my soul

Bring it on...
    and why am I am schemer?
    I was just being honest!
    - - Eleanor Roosevelt
    - - Michael Nolan

holy shit you two. This is getting interesting. didn't anyone see i had written earlier? You need to get together and GITTERDONE already. What is it with you two?

MVP is unknown to the extent of his age. We're all really unknowns here. But in all defense, he has a lot of things he knows what he's talking about, truly, it's almost scary. Makes me wonder if he's a she. lol.

MVP and TtT have been very helpful to some insight much needed, maybe not to others, but to each his own.

Lots of PM going on, and that's just what's its for PRIVATE. So, you two need seriously get over this and put the egos aside and have some fun here!!!!!!!!! You know you both obviously have some sexual aggresions going on-what's the deal?

Killerbabe-were women and automatically have defense disease-but MVP is who he is. Never saw your pic, but sounds like your higher than a 7, it shouldn't matter anyway, we know we got our game too! Women can probably outdo men in anything and that's why we're starting to see men dissappear from the face of the earth, they're kinda noticing a lot women don't need them anymore! LOL

LETS HAVE SOME FUN YA'LL! I NEED A GOOD LAUGH!!!!
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.

MVPlaya, you really shouldn't have started discussing my looks, I'm vain remember? I am NOT going to say that I am doing some modelling right now and i actually got an offer from Playboy, but then again there's no proof to my words, as well as there's no proof to your words (Oxford case). I *could* send you my portfolio pictures and make you apologize but the thing is that in reality, I couldn't care less.

So, my point is: I have the most good-looking boyfriend and let alone stalking someone real, why would I stalk YOU (of all the people!)?

I know what's your problem: you are a man with a PERSECUTION COMPLEX.

Originally posted by squirrley
    MVP is unknown to the extent of his age. We're all really unknowns here. But in all defense, he has a lot of things he knows what he's talking about, truly, it's almost scary. Makes me wonder if he's a she. lol.
    WOAH... OH HELL NAW

*MVPlaya unzips pants towards monitor only to realize that it doesn't prove anything*
    I gave you my heart
    I gave you my soul

Originally posted by squirrley

LOL
    damn.. good point?
    - - Eleanor Roosevelt
    - - Michael Nolan

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast