+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Did he wanted to go out with me?

Did he wanted to go out with me?

A few days ago, this guy was talking with me about concerts and music that we both like... He said he wanted to see the concert of Iron Maiden, but the tickets were sold out and he didn't have one. Then he said that he has a friend that has 2 tickets to sell. After that he asked if I wanted to buy...
    Was that he asking me out in an implied way? What do you guys think?
    If there is something you didn't understand about this situation, let me know.
    Thanks

Who goes to Iron Maiden? I thought they were already dead. Find a guy who likes Celtic Woman.

Sounds like he wanted to ask you out but didn't have the confidence or courage to make it a bit more clear. He's a pussy.

Boys nowadays will usually test the water with these half-invitations. So if you say no, then he can claim he wasn't asking you out but if you say yes then he gets his date. Definitely sounds like he's asking you out.

Might I also reccomend that if you do not like Iron Maiden, do not go with him. Going to a concert if you are a fan with someone who is not can be a bit weird.

Quote Originally Posted by Noruego View Post
    Boys nowadays will usually test the water with these half-invitations.
    Yeah but men just ask women out. Little boys should learn to grow up, stop pussyfooting around and just ask the woman out - if she says no thanks he's not going to get put in front of a firing squad for gods sake.

Don't you get tired of telling young punks to just nut up and ask? I sure do.

Quote Originally Posted by HeartIsAching View Post
    Don't you get tired of telling young punks to just nut up and ask? I sure do.
    Yeah, back in my day....... (cue endless anecdoes from old fart)

Yeah... mine too. You're 5 years older'n me, and the same age as my wife. Can't tell you how many times I've said "Just ****ing ask her, dude. It's not the end of the world if she says 'no'."

Quote Originally Posted by HeartIsAching View Post
    Yeah... mine too. You're 5 years older'n me, and the same age as my wife. Can't tell you how many times I've said "Just ****ing ask her, dude. It's not the end of the world if she says 'no'."
    I wonder how much of this has to do with the number of times we see on TV where a guy approaches a girl in a bar or at a party and tries to talk to her and she either throws her drink on him or slaps him and then proceeds to laugh at him with all of her friends as he hangs his head like a child and walks away with his tail tucked between his legs and his testicles nowhere to be found.

That joke has been shown in TV more times than it has happened throughout the entire world irl. There's a part of me that wonders if shoving that image into everyone's brain is a deliberate attempt to sexually pacify men and women throughout their respective societies. I can't see any other purpose - legit comedy sure as hell isn't a plausible one.

Thanks for answering me guys! I've been thinking about this a lot, and sometimes it seems that he wanted to sell his ticket for me. We are always talking about concerts, and he said that he had tickets for other concerts, but not this one. So, idk anymore what i think about this issue. Its so complicated... :/

haha never heard of Celtic Woman before! I will watch it later. Thanks!

idk he doesnt seem to be insecure or shy, at all. this is why i have my doubts...

Just buy a ticket and go. Maybe he'll man up or maybe you'll make a new friend or maybe you'll meet a guy at the concert

Just go and have fun

Love Maiden! They put on a good show ......even though Bruce Dickensen yelled at me for smoking a cig gat one of their shows

Ya just go. A guy doesn't go out of his way to suggest doing anything if he wasn't interested. Just make sure you look real hot.

Quote Originally Posted by little.girl View Post
    Thanks for answering me guys! I've been thinking about this a lot, and sometimes it seems that he wanted to sell his ticket for me. We are always talking about concerts, and he said that he had tickets for other concerts, but not this one. So, idk anymore what i think about this issue. Its so complicated... :/
    Yeah. He didn't have enough to get doped. Somebody might think that was love, though.