+ Follow This Topic

Thread: nervous twitch????? any advice???? never happened before...<<<<<<<

nervous twitch????? any advice???? never happened before...<<<<<<<

okay, well this never happened before. and i hope you guys could read tis all the way thru and "diagnose" my problem.

a few days ago i was going to talk to this girl i like after school just to say whatsup etc and the left side of my upper lift was beginning to twitch as i approached her. however, she was talking to some friends and i really wasnt ready to say anything in front of all of them so i just smiled at her and continued walking.

but a couple of days ago i went to talk to her after school. we never really talk in person other than a few words. we're just getting to know each other. and when i went to talk to her my upper lip started twitching again. under both of my nostrils. at first it wasnt very noticeable and smiling covered it up. but as she went on talking to me and i was looking at her eyes it was out of control. i was twitching sooooo bad that even a smile couldnt hide it. it was very awkward. i know she and her friends clearly saw it, and i heard about it later that she told her friend about it and thought it was cute and she doesnt care but what can i do to prevent this?

it has never happened before. ive talked to girls i like and whom like me and asked girls out in person and the most i ever got was a little bit of shaky leg and a little bit of wavering voice/ like a nervous voice but it wasnt bad at all. they would never notice.

im thinking it couldve been because she was with her friends, or because we never really talked before and i was pretty much making the first move, or maybe cuz i know she's somewhat interested in me. but ive talked to girls who i think liked me and i was fine, very calm and casual.

im really hoping it wont happen again and ill just have to relax before hand for the next couple times talking to her. but i dont know what to do if it does or how to get it under control.

even when i called her on the phone today, i was a little shaky, and i think if that smae feeling would have been intensified any more my lip would start twitching again. IDK!!?!?

please help me, i dont know anyone with this same problem!!!!!!!!!!

thank you

In the wastelands between insomnia and clarevoiance
    Hmm.. interesting. I have no idea.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    It sounds like a nervous tic. You should have your mom talk to the doctor. It is probably nothing to be concerned about, but worrying about it will surely make it worse.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?