+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: So upset

So upset

first of all hi to everyone

Yesterday me and my girlfriend (ex now) broke up after 2 years, she told me that she just doesnt feel the same about me now

i am gutted, really loved her to bits, would have done anything for her, now i see her everyday at college, she wants to say mates and so do i but i still feel in love with her, its well hard for me to get over her.

We broke up 3 times in the past, but got back together this time i am pretty sure its over for good, thats the worst bit, i aint showing that i am upset, but can feel it inside, my stomach is always cherning away and i can feel myself holding it back.

How can i stop feeling this way, i want to get over her and stay good mates. She says that i shouldnt care what she does anymore and that she will be fine, but i always find myself hoping that nothing is happening to her.

am finding it really hard at the moment can anyone recommend me and fix for a broken heart??

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by gutted
    How can i stop feeling this way, i want to get over her and stay good mates.

Well, unfortunately, I don't think you can. Maybe in the future, but you feel too deeply for this girl to go straight from being her lover to just a platonic friend. You have no obligation to be "mates" with her and don't let her guilt you into thinking you do. The best cure for your heart is to break off contact, and not extend this painful process by reigniting your feelings everytime you see her. Be cordial, but keep to yourself. You've given her a lot, and now it's time to worry about you.

Check around the site for "No Contact." That is the strategy you should enforce starting now. It's time to be smart, and use your head before your heart. Here's a link to get you started:

[url]http://www.loveforum.net/t6245-much-ado-aboutnothing.html[/url]

Welcome to life. You'll be okay, kid, we're all here for you.

Peace.

not as easy as that though, as i am in one of her classes at college. so see her everyday. the feeling i have for her are stil so strong i want to stay friends becuase she is such a great person to talk to.

its hard for me at the moment, but i think its going to get harder, dont think its fully sunk in yet

my mates told me that they think that she has been treating me like shit, i never noticed this

dont know weather he is trying to help me get over her or telling me the truth

what you tihnk?

Definitely telling the truth. You're just blind to it because you're used to it. You don't deserve it though. Don't feel guilty!! Feel free. Because you are.

i still want to be with her though, i have tried to aviod her around college the last view days but its not has easy as it sounds

she told me that she felt that things where getting to serious and that she only wanted to be friends now. does that mean that she is just worried about commitment or is that a nice way of saying that she dont love me anymore

you're not listening. she broke up with you and that means just that. let some time go by and your feelings will ease up. talk to her all the time and it'll take much more time. believe me, people are reluctant to try the no contact thing, but i swear, and others here will swear too, that it works wonders.

i no it will. but i cant do that its impossible. i am in some classes so see her everyday

Haha, you can't?

Or you won't?

We know you're in classes with her. Is she the only one in that class? Do you take time to meet and greet everyone in that class and feel deeply for everyone there? Is ignoring her physically impossible?

Nope.

So just begin to see her as any other kid you don't talk to. It gets easier.
    Last edited by bohemiandonut; 06-03-05 at 04:38 AM.

you do know she probably knows and loves the fact you still love her, and is all cocky about it, you're doing exactly what she wants, she's evil man, EVIL!!!
    (ps. I'm deadly serious, don't give her the advantage, don't be a sap)

a broken heart is the worst and ive been there and done that and sort of going through it again now. the best thing you can do for yourself is to let out all the feelings you are keeping inside, let them all out, you are no lesser of a man if you cry.
    there is no common cure for a broken heart except time, so give it time u will grow stronger each and every day,but like the saying goes time takes its time so dont be anxious about the situation.

So, 4 times now you guys have broken up and yet you still are trying to hold onto this piece of shit relationship.

Pray tell - Why?

Fish. Sea. Know the analogy?
    ---------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by gutted
    my mates told me that they think that she has been treating me like shit, i never noticed this

dont know weather he is trying to help me get over her or telling me the truth

what you tihnk?
    you need to pay attention to your friends sometimes. they notice the things in relationships that you dont, just because..you've got a little bit of a bias going. they're standing outside of the relationship and observing.

you do know she probably knows and loves the fact you still love her, and is all cocky about it, you're doing exactly what she wants, she's evil man, EVIL!!!
    yea, i agree with that. some girls are just messed up like that. i've known a few in my time

"In the future, everyone will be famous for 15 minutes..." -Andy Warhol

had a row with her today

ended up pushing her away i aint even a physical person , i dont know what happened, i am so disappointed with myself, i am such a ****ing twat

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast