+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Feeling Confused and Irritated...

Feeling Confused and Irritated...

Hi... I had very close friend of mine with whom I discussed everything... We met like a year ago... And to the surprise I met her online... At first we were just online buddies discussing our problems... at that time she had a BF... I did not feel anything against her having BF and all... During the first few months I had a crush on a girl at my college... and she was helping me out to hook up with her... we tried very hard but things did not work out... due to my screwing up... i have lost many friends... recently she was having trouble with her relationship also and she discuss certain part of it... i was just making her feel better and she was the only friend left for me to talk... than suddenly she said that she had a break up with whatever reason and she told me she won't be looking back... i said ok and this and that... recently i found that she is spending her vacation with her BF and when i asked she said that she had a breakup but its not her final decision... Now I am having certain confusion and irritation to know about this... I left her an email that i need to leave her because I am feeling uncomfortable hearing that... I don't know what happened but i need help for this... I hope its not love or something because i met her online...

Mathias is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by mjc429 View Post
    Hi... I had very close friend of mine with whom I discussed everything... We met like a year ago... And to the surprise I met her online... At first we were just online buddies discussing our problems... at that time she had a BF... I did not feel anything against her having BF and all... During the first few months I had a crush on a girl at my college... and she was helping me out to hook up with her... we tried very hard but things did not work out... due to my screwing up... i have lost many friends... recently she was having trouble with her relationship also and she discuss certain part of it... i was just making her feel better and she was the only friend left for me to talk... than suddenly she said that she had a break up with whatever reason and she told me she won't be looking back... i said ok and this and that... recently i found that she is spending her vacation with her BF and when i asked she said that she had a breakup but its not her final decision... Now I am having certain confusion and irritation to know about this... I left her an email that i need to leave her because I am feeling uncomfortable hearing that... I don't know what happened but i need help for this... I hope its not love or something because i met her online...
    People go back with their exes all the time. Unfortunately, you're probably not seen as a 'real' friend since you only know her online.

I'd just move on.

She really got upset when i sent her an email that its upsetting me that she told a lie and that she is with her BF and she does not talk to me anymore neither online nor on phone ... i can't talk to her anymore and ending this friendship... she said that its her private matter and i should not interfere with it... anyways i m moving on and i think its not love or anything...

I forgot to put this thing in... We acted to be BF and GF for almost three months... to make my crush jealous... that is where the thing started... we broke up suddenly and i dropped contact from my friends associated with my crush...

You guys sound awfully young. There will be other girls. Sadly, it seems like this girl was enjoying your attention, but wasn't really taking your "friendship" all that seriously. She's young and immature though. You'll meet better girls and in real life. Don't get hung up on this one chick when she isn't worth it.