+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: who is the hottest girl in here?

who is the hottest girl in here?

Guys and girls can vote from the pictures you have posted and take in thier personality also. lets see what everyone thinks.

Well, I think its obvious to everyone on the forum, and there isn't anything going on with us rofl.

But im'a say Skye, I've gotten to know her really well, and well I think shes cute...nuff said lol
    Last edited by Innova; 26-01-05 at 05:53 AM.

My New Car!! [URL=http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2058343]Cardomain![/URL]

"Be Mindful of The Future, But Not At The Expense of The Moment"

"Life is the art of drawing without an eraser"

How rude!!! Excuse him, let me correct him, there IS sumin' going on between us, in a friendly way. LOL! Er.. yeah! And before he decided to edit that post, he wrote "plain and simple" before and I told him off and said that was rude. Hehehee!

tooxshort is offline Souljah
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    well, none of us guys are very attractive (come on fellaz, let's admit it) ...

but i can't really comment on any of the girls because it seems that most of them would land me in prison ...
    no autographs, please!

The more I see, the more I don't know for sure. - John Lennon

Life is ... Too Short.

"It seems we living the 'American Dream', but the people highest up got the lowest self-esteem. The prettiest people do the ugliest things ... for the road to riches and diamond rings."

Oohhh here we go again, jail bait jail bait jail bait! Hmph! Well, I gotsa say, Innova is well cute!!! I find him.. attractive aint' really the word to use to be honest! Hahaha! T'is sumin' else... Hmmmm! *Walks around thinking deep*

in a house in the uk,newcastle(north east) to be exact
    lol yes so im guessing that saying sumone much younger than you attractive,gets you locked up these days...silly me forgot about that laww.hmm.cant comment on any guys really,aint seen many pics.
    SARAH
    Everything happens for a reason ,it's just up to us to find the reason

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    no no no ... i just simply don't feel right ... i can say that some have potential tho ...

and in Innova's case, he's closer to ur age range than i am ...
    no autographs, please!

Life is ... Too Short.

"It seems we living the 'American Dream', but the people highest up got the lowest self-esteem. The prettiest people do the ugliest things ... for the road to riches and diamond rings."

Quote Originally Posted by KaWaiiSkYe
    How rude!!! Excuse him, let me correct him, there IS sumin' going on between us, in a friendly way. LOL! Er.. yeah! And before he decided to edit that post, he wrote "plain and simple" before and I told him off and said that was rude. Hehehee!
    ROFL, you know what I ment rofl!! Thats why i edited it :p

And yes, there is something going on, but i meant as far as..yeah lol. See Im in the USA *waves*, and shes in Europe.

Quote Originally Posted by KaWaiiSkYe
    Oohhh here we go again, jail bait jail bait jail bait! Hmph! Well, I gotsa say, Innova is well cute!!! I find him.. attractive aint' really the word to use to be honest! Hahaha! T'is sumin' else... Hmmmm! *Walks around thinking deep*
    0o0o0 really, Im interested to hear this lol :p

Plenty of charming and beautiful ladies from the pics I’ve seen, as for the guys… well I’ll leave that call to the ladies.

Personally, scale of 1 to 10, 5 being average, 1 being Hunchback of Notre Dame territory and 10 being whomever the latest male heartthrob is, I place myself steadfastly in the 4.0 category, nothing special yet not too repulsive!

Most of us know why we're alone...what we don't know is why we can't seem to do anything about it.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    haha that's decent of you to rate yourself ... at least your not a conceited bastard ...
    no autographs, please!

Life is ... Too Short.

Quote Originally Posted by tooxshort
    well, none of us guys are very attractive (come on fellaz, let's admit it) ...
    HEY, SPEAK FOR YOURSELF, BUDDY.

Have you SEEN Ironlifter's pics in the gallery? He's HOTT.

Okay, I'm not that excited about his looks, personally, but I must admit, it wouldn't hurt my chances with the ladies to look like him, but of course, like most, I wouldn't change who I am for the world...pluses and minuses, we all eventually even out, I think...the difference is that some people leave their potentials untouched.

I'm not about to say who I think the hottest girl is because there are some people who don't handle a runner up status well...so I won't post my gold medal winner.

Freddie

ps. Why, GS, do you create threads and not give your own answer/input to so many of them? I think I have a pretty good idea on what some of your answers/motives are, but I'd still like to see what you say your opinions are as to support/shoot-down (more than likely support) my analysis of you.

Quote Originally Posted by nomas
    HEY, SPEAK FOR YOURSELF, BUDDY.

Have you SEEN Ironlifter's pics in the gallery? He's HOTT.

Okay, I'm not that excited about his looks, personally, but I must admit, it wouldn't hurt my chances with the ladies to look like him, but of course, like most, I wouldn't change who I am for the world...pluses and minuses, we all eventually even out, I think...the difference is that some people leave their potentials untouched.

I'm not about to say who I think the hottest girl is because there are some people who don't handle a runner up status well...so I won't post my gold medal winner.

Freddie

ps. Why, GS, do you create threads and not give your own answer/input to so many of them? I think I have a pretty good idea on what some of your answers/motives are, but I'd still like to see what you say your opinions are as to support/shoot-down (more than likely support) my analysis of you.

ROFL, I was wondering the same thing. I tried asking him in another thread, but I never heard it. (that was the, youngest/oldest dated/had sex with thread he made)

My current opinion is that he's just a pot-stirrer...gotta stirr the pot and see what interesting opinions people will surrender. Either that or his own opinion are too controversial even to his own standards...or both. But I give him credit on starting some interesting ones sometimes.

two words: mi sombra.

Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast