+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Stupid brother strikes again!

anachronistic Guest

Stupid brother strikes again!

Today I woke up at 8:45 and took a shower. I got out at 9 and got dressed. I went and woke my brother up to tell him to be ready by 9:30 if he wanted to go to town with me.

9:30 comes around and I go out to start the car and put my work computer in. I come back in, he's not out. So I go into his room, and there the jackass is, still sleeping. I asked him if he wanted to go to town and he jumped out of bed and said let me get dressed.

I got in my car and waited for a while. It was 9:45 when I said **** it and left. I was 10 minutes late for work.

It doesn't end there:

He gets a ride to town from my mom and he calls me and *tells* me to come pick him up when I'm done with work. What a JACKASS.

So I head over there to pick him up. I had to wait ten minutes because he had to do something on his friends computer.

We were on the road home and it's going pretty smoothly, and then I look over to see what he's doing and he's picking his damn nose. I don't know about you guys but it really bugs me when someone wipes their boogers on my interior/floor of my car.

I told him to stop doing it, and he started arguing with me saying "Who cares?" and shit, pretending like it's not a big deal. I tried to explain it to him and he just kept saying so what. I started yelling out of anger because the ****er kept doing it and then he started hitting my ****ing window to get me to shut up. I hit him in return for every time he punched my damn window. (he was hitting it pretty hard, I'm glad it didn't break)

He kept punching it so I kept punching him and then he kept saying stop hitting him, but he wouldn't stop punching my window so I was like yea right.

He finally stopped punching my ****ing window 2 minutes from home and he called my mom and started whining to her. Yea, like he's really going to get her side for whiping boogers on my seat and punching my window. Who gets away with that shit?

We get home and he slams my car door and runs inside the house. He locked the door and I stood outside for 2 minutes in the freezing ****ing cold waiting for my mom to open it.

The booger-whiping and window-punching thing is becoming more frequent. This is the third ****ing time he's done it this year. I'm sick of the bullshit, and like the other times, I decided I don't have to put up with this shit. I'm doing him favors and what does he do in return? Punch my ****in window and whipe boogers all over my car.

I decided he's not riding in my car ever again. He'll have to get up early and ride the bus to school. I don't give a **** if he likes it or not.

I'm really pissed right now, just had to rant, otherwise I'd probably go into his room and shit on his bed and break all his stuff.

Your brother is a psycho. Seriously. Nothing you've ever posted about him has led me in any other direction than to conclude this.

He's so damn broken.... sorry, Lil'wing. That sucks.
    Spammer Spanker

Sounds your mom is not putting her foot down like she should be doing. I back on not allow your brother in your car anymore.

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    How old is your brother?

anachronistic Guest
    jurupa, did you get beat up or something? you're missing a few words here and there...

thanks for the input though guys

anachronistic Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Gribble View Post
    How old is your brother?
    you're not going to believe me... 16 years old.

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Jesus. I thought eight. I feel sorry for the kid. Does he have friends?

anachronistic Guest
    Yea. The other bad thing is his friends are my friends.

He also has a girlfriend. AND he makes friends easier than me.. but that's just because i'm introverted.

Sounds like a typical 16 year old.
    [url=http://profile.xfire.com/love9sick][/url]

[url]http://www.myspace.com/83163164[/url]

Quote Originally Posted by lilwing View Post
    jurupa, did you get beat up or something? you're missing a few words here and there...
    Uh not recently. I may have typed my post to fast.

anachronistic Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by The Great OV!!! View Post
    Sounds like a typical 16 year old.
    you're ****in' kidding me.

Quote Originally Posted by lilwing View Post
    you're ****in' kidding me.
    No, are you sure you just don't bitch and whine to much yourself? I know I would get angry and punch shit when a person I knew kept bugging about everything I did.
    [url=http://profile.xfire.com/love9sick][/url]

[url]http://www.myspace.com/83163164[/url]

anachronistic Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by The Great OV!!! View Post
    No, are you sure you just don't bitch and whine to much yourself? I know I would get angry and punch shit when a person I knew kept bugging about everything I did.
    Hmm. I guess I do just bitch and whine too much to myself.

I think it's immature to go around and break stuff like you and my brother do. I can compromise things without breaking stuff to get my point across. Oh boo frickety hoo he can't whipe boogers on my seat, so he's going to punch my window, instead.

Brother needs to grow. I agree stop doing him favors for awhile until he shows some respect. Make him take the bus get you mom on your side and tag team against him. That way he knows it's not just you getting on him all the time for nohting.
    Relationships need work.
    The investment will be worthwhile.
    [url]http://www.geocities.com/speaktoafriend[/url]

I'd move out.

Quote Originally Posted by Spencer
    Converse, you are exceptional value on this forum.