+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Question for the Girls

Question for the Girls

So I was out with one of my boys at a party earlier tonight. He was talking to this girl and things were goin good (or so it seemed). But then, as he was talking, a friend of the girl pulls her away as he's talking to her MID-SENTENCE.

WTF?

Ok, so my question is - what the **** is wrong with y'all? Why do you gotta be such cockblockers? This is something us guys don't do so I don't understand it too well. In fact, we do the opposite - I'd take a bullet (the fat chick) for my friends any day of the week. But girls, especially the ones that don't get any attention from guys, it seems all they do is get jealous and cockblock.

It's not like my friend was being disrespectful or anything and she seemed to be enjoying the conversation. So what gives?

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I know when I have gone out with friends drinking, we intervene if things look too a little too cozy for those of us who are unavailable (married, LTR, etc.). When alcohol is involved, people tend to do things and behave in ways they normally wouldn't, so we kind of look out for one another.

Sorry!

Correction:

When people are under the influence of alcohol, they generally do things they want to do.
    Don't expect anything.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Oh sure... they might WANT to, but they ordinarily wouldn't.

qwertz is offline Chav hater
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Reeks of immaturity.

Sure, looking out for friends if they have had a bit too much to drink is good- but doing so how you described is just plain rude.

qwertz is offline Chav hater
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Oh, and ive always found that when i drink i dont do anything i wouldnt want to do if i was sober..just gives me a little more confidence than when sober.
    But then I know my limits whereas a lot of women (and men) dont.

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    I know when I have gone out with friends drinking, we intervene if things look too a little too cozy for those of us who are unavailable (married, LTR, etc.). When alcohol is involved, people tend to do things and behave in ways they normally wouldn't, so we kind of look out for one another.

Sorry!
    I guess that's true - maybe she was taken. Still, that's rude - what a bitch.

My friend was crushed lol.

Girls are sneaky bitches, and fantastic liars. Sometimes there is a signal they come up with that your guy pal may not have noticed.
    She might've played up lookin' like she was having a blast, then her friend comes around having to "urgently talk to her," meaning "I've had enough of this person, I don't want to seem rude, save me."

Don't be too steamed, if she didn't come back for round two, was it really worth it? It was a party, ja? Plenty of skirts to chase there.

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    That's a bit rude, mid sentence and all. But I've "saved" such friends. Perhaps I know that guy, or know where he's been, what he wants, etc.

Maybe she gave the "save" signal. It could be so suttle that you boys didn't have a clue.

I agree, that's a bit much to just grab and pull without a word, but she was just trying to save and or help her friend.

It's the opposite for girls and guys, you WANT your boys to get laid and will help him at all costs, girls DON'T want their friends to get laid for fear of the "slut" label and will protect her from horndogs like youself or your friend.