+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Is he cheating on me?

Is he cheating on me?

I know that I disrespected his privacy, but the other day I went to Facebook and my boyfriend forgot to log out. I've been suspicious for a few months that he is cheating on me or he doesn't love me anymore. So I read his messages to another girl, and now I feel so sure that he's lost interest in me.

He told her that he misses her, and when we went on a trip the other girl happened to also be there the day we went, but she was with her boyfriend. He tried to get her to ditch her boyfriend and he would ditch me and they could go hang out together.

Then he said that his brother made him a bet that he couldn't date her, and then she brought up the fact that he was dating me and he didn't say anything.

But messages to other friends he talks about how excited he is to see me and how excited he is to have a baby, as I am pregnant with his child. He tells me he loves me but something doesn't seem right.

I really do love him, but I don't know if I can trust him anymore. I don't mind if she's just a friend, but to me it seems to be more than that. Or am I just overreacting?

Thank you for any help.

No one can be sure whether he is or not, but from what you've said it doesn't seem like he is. He doesn't seem to be particularly interested in you though, and that could be because of the pregnancy and the finality of everything or he could just be losing interest for other reasons. He probably feels like his days of freedom are numbered.

Stop guessing, have a serious talk with him and push the point he better be honest with you. Make sure you explian to him that you noticed his behaviour has been odd for the last few months, and you want him to claify why. If he stumbles and tries to change the topic, you tell him you have suspected something was up, hence the reason for checking his FB messages.

I doubt they are having sex but I would suspect an emotional affair....."I miss you" is a pretty intimate comment.

i would ask, saw it to him like it happened. got on facebook checked my messages realized you didnt log off and you saw somthing which concerned you. i would then ask if you can see his phone right then and there if your really brave. you dont catch a cheater unless you catch one off gaurd. not saying he is, but im sure hes warn down knowing a childs on the way and maybe he misses female friend he has years a back? is there an off chance hes talking to her for support and info on how to deal with having a child with you, just asking for advice on who to deal with you maybe? I cant imagine prenacy is a breeze of a time for either people so the only way to best know is good old honest comunication.