+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Orgasmless sex :(

Orgasmless sex :(

Ok so, thsi questions is essentially for the women, but do all women get pleasure from G-spot stimulation, because i've read up on this and the websites have contradicting claims. I'm asking because i don't think i've ever had a G-spot orgasm. I've had sex several times, with three different people, but I've never orgasmed from intercourse. I enjoy sex a lot, but most cuz of the pleasure I'm giving my partner, also cuz I feel closer to him, but the emotional enjoyment definitely outweighs the physical. I tried manually stimulating my g-spot...it didn't feel too good, it started to hurt after a while. I guess I was wondering if any one else had this problem, or if you know some one that did. I've heard the orgasms aremore intense then clitoral ones, so I guess I feel kinda left out
    Last edited by XPixiedustX; 11-04-06 at 11:25 AM.
    And since you know you cannot see yourself,
    so well as by reflection, I, your glass,
    will modestly discover to yourself,
    that of yourself which you yet know not of.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I wouldn't worry about it. Despite the claims that some people make about G-spot orgasms, physiologists and gynecologists are not even sure the spot actually exists, and even those who believe it does exist admit that it is not effective for all women. Personally, I would focus on the sure thing: the clitoris.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

G spot...I dont know why that sounds funny.

sorry what's a g spot?

Tone Guest
    It's a woman's "feel good" spot, no?

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Tone
    It's a woman's "feel good" spot, no?
    It is a medically uncertainty, so I would call the "feel good spot" the clitoris. Carry on as you always have!!
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

wtf?

You girls are never satisfied, are you? You can orgasm longer than guys, have multiple orgasms, and you still complain. Damn you.

Tone Guest
    They're complainin that they aren't orgasming, I think.

the original poster is complaining she can't orgasm from g-spot stimulation. She can still have clitoral orgasms, which from what I hear is much better than what guys have.

Tone Guest
    Hmm maybe... Pixie clarify for us!

Ellynn is offline Love Gurus
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    G-spot organsms rock! But it takes alot to master how to get one. They are alot stronger then clitoral ones....

Its all about angles....while having sex. If you and him are positioned a certain way...and he rubs up against your g-spot(which is located a few inches inside towards your stomach)......its like a growing feeling of pleasure that suddenly explodes.

Every woman is different though.....with what it takes to achieve it. I know I was in her situation.....where I would have sex.....but without the orgasms. Then, once when I was dating this guy.......I found it. Yes it took some clitoral stimulation to get things going.......but suddenly I found myself not so into the clitoral feeling....as I was to the actual in and out motion.....

But it helps to experiment. Every woman is different like I said... Once you find it....during sex....trust me....you will KNOW......
    Appreciate the good times and learn from the bad times....

G spots its that special place i can feel it its warm gushy and it feels like a pocket and you cum from the inside its fantabulous, but most of my orgasms happen by clitoral stimulation.
    It takes a minute to have a crush on someone, an hour to like someone, a day to love someone - but it takes a lifetime to forget someone"

People change and forget to tell each other.

Quote Originally Posted by Tone
    Hmm maybe... Pixie clarify for us!
    well Tone it's pretty much what neo said i can orgasm, just no g-spot orgasm and this wasn't so much of problem until I heard how good they were. Maybe I am being a lil greedy but it's just that, clitoral stimulation is very difficult during intercourse...generally it requires position that aren't too comfy...Thanks for you advice Vashti and Ellynn...by the way Ellynn what positions did you find worked best for you...
    Last edited by XPixiedustX; 12-04-06 at 11:33 AM.
    And since you know you cannot see yourself,
    so well as by reflection, I, your glass,
    will modestly discover to yourself,
    that of yourself which you yet know not of.

Ellynn is offline Love Gurus
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I found that by being on top........and using my knees to keep me there.....while I bent my pelvis forward(while keeping the rest of my body straight up in the air)and he slowly went in and out.......worked. But you have to rub your clitorus or have the guy do it......(if he knows what hes doing). Then while hes going in and out.......he hits the spot and trust me you feel it. Rubbing the clit just helps you get into things more....and then trust me.....it feels heavenly and you explode inside......and not just from the clitoral stimualtion.....

This didn't work for every guy I was with....But maybe it helped that he was well equipped and thick. But ....for every woman it is different....

Example.... My friend told me she gets there every time by doggy style....and personally.. I didn't have the greatest luck with that position... So be open to experimenting with your guy. It also helps if he can go a long time....hehe.
    Appreciate the good times and learn from the bad times....

i dont have luck with the doggystyle g sot thingy usually not even clitoral unless im stimulating my self now spooning that works
    It takes a minute to have a crush on someone, an hour to like someone, a day to love someone - but it takes a lifetime to forget someone"

People change and forget to tell each other.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast