+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Why is she pissed?!?!?!

Why is she pissed?!?!?!

Hey ppl,

Me and my girlfriend of 1 year broke up in the last couple of months due to her claiming that she did not find me sexually attractive. (this could be a thread in itself, but ill leave it at that) . So about a month ago she moved from our city in Austria to Spain, and we have kept in touch while she was away.

She decided that she wanted to come visit me for a week here in Austria, and I specifically told her that I did not want her to sleep at my place because it is too frustrating for me to have her in my bed, when she and I want different things. She understood and got a hotel for the week she was here.

Anywho, we hung out the first night and we had fun, we held hands, hugged alot, came back to my apartment, cuddled for a couple of hours, and than she told me she wants to go to sleep. I than told her very nicely that I would like her to go back to her hotel and I would even walk her back. She got massively pissed, and walked out on me. and left.

Sigh, can someone provide me with a little bit of insight here?

I do understand that she wanted to cuddle more and fall asleep next to me, but seriously, what is going on here. She knows how hard it is for me to sleep next to the woman I want to make passionate love to!!!

qwertz is offline Chav hater
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    shes ****ing you around..she wants the best of both worlds..

She pissed off cause she wanted to fall asleep and cuddle with you and you rightly didnt let her, but you need to stop any romantic contact, and preferably all contact.

Your not gonna get over her like this..you need to cut all contact and move on.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

I agree with qwerty. She's using you. She wants to be able to get a little somthin' somthin' when she wants it but not have to stick to a relationship and all the troubles that come with it. She's playing you.

actually thats whats so rediculous about this. She had no romantic intentions, she just wants to cuddle for the whole night, and I dont want only this!

She is being really unfair. As far as I can see she's pissed off because you didn't want her to stay the night but she didn't want to have sex with you. It seems like she wants to know that she can have you if she so wishes. Maybe she just wants the comfort of a familiar body close to her after being away in Spain for a while. She may have been out of the picture but you are still emotionally involved. You really need to distance yourself from this woman, no matter how much you care for her. Cuddling up to her all night is not good for your emotional well being seeing as you feel so much for this woman. Maybe you should talk to her about her behaviour and ask her straight out why she's so angry that she couldn't stay when it was she who made it clear that this was a platonic relationsip. Tell her how unfair it is on you. If she truly cares about you she should come round.

Quote Originally Posted by qwerty123 View Post
    shes ****ing you around..she wants the best of both worlds..

She pissed off cause she wanted to fall asleep and cuddle with you and you rightly didnt let her, but you need to stop any romantic contact, and preferably all contact.

Your not gonna get over her like this..you need to cut all contact and move on.
    Advice like this is what this forum was created for.

I have a question: why would you stay 'in touch' with someone who breaks up with you because she no longer finds you sexually attractive...are you really that desperate?

anything else I wanted to say, qwerty's covered, so get your act together.