+ Follow This Topic

Thread: What do i do ??! Help w/ Kissing

What do i do ??! Help w/ Kissing

Okay so ive been having some problems lately with my girlfriend.
    Actually everything is going kind of fine except for one exception, we havnt been making out.
    We met the first week in March and the first time I kissed her was about the 3rd week of March
    I tried to french kiss her and she said she didn't like french kissing or wet kisses, so it was kind of an akward kiss but it was still an acceptable okay first kiss
    Then the second time we kissed was I came over to her house around first week of April and I was laying on the bed and she got on top of me, the first thing I did was I went up and kissed her
    After like 5 seconds she stopped and started crying, after 2 hrs of asking her what was wrong, she told me she just thought i would be different as in "grab her hips, and ass and stuff like that and build up before the kiss"
    Well things started getting bad after that.. and I thought things would be done with her :/

We ended up going to prom and had a lot of fun there and she realized how good I could dance so idk thats when things started getting better, unfortunately I didn't even get a kiss on prom night because things were soooo bad all of April and I can kinda understand that
    Then the second week of May was my birthday and we went on a real nice date and made out at the end everything, she told me that the last kiss was soooo good that her hand dropped and everything she was amazed
    The next day I went on vacation to Europe for 2 weeks for a family visit, she would tell me how she really liked me soo much before I left and couldnt wait till I was back.

I came back the first week of June and this is where I messed everything up. We went out on a date and idk for some reason I didnt feel like I should kiss her just because we've ONLY done it 3 times.. and ive been gone for 2 weeks and we havnt done it since my birthday.. i guess she was waiting for it.. but it never came from me because GUYS are supposed to start the kiss.

Then 2nd week of June she had a really bad day and needed me to be there for her, i took her to the beach and she cried and everything and it started raining and it was the most romantic scene ever, but guess what... we didn't kiss. whose fault was it again? I believe myne because I never started a kiss because I wasnt sure since she was crying and everything..

Now its the third week of June and I asked her a while ago if she wanted to go on a date this Saturday. It started off really bad because she was in a horrible mood and we ended up fighting and everything and then we eventually cooled down and started talking normal. At the end I wasnt sure about kissing her now because we havnt done it since my birthday still and we just fought like 5 minutes before that...

I want to be able to hold my girlfriend and kiss her whereever and whenever and not have to worry about anything. I think the main issue here is me not being confident and always thinking the worst "ohh she probably dosnt wana kiss me now cuz we just fought" soo... i decided to talk to her about all this. And she told me that she loves where we're at right now as boyfriend and girlfriend and just holding hands (BTW we're 19 and 18) so thats PATHETIC. She just thinks its weird kissing me and all, even though she loves doing that with other guys. And I just cant understand how u can think its weird to not be able to do that with your boyfriend/girlfriend.

I have 2 choices right now....
    1. I could break up with her and we can become best friends and basically continue doing everything we've been doing besides the holding hands and stuff like that, but I don't really want that.

2. Somehow get her to like me AGAIN like that last kiss for my birthday that I gave her that she loved, I need to somehow slowly get her to be comfortable with kissing me... but HOW can I do that? I need some advice, some tips, advice on kissing, advice on making it more seductive, ANYTHING will be appreciated. Thank you!
    Last edited by bluewater12345; 21-06-10 at 12:41 AM.