There's this guy that i've known for 4 years now. We met online and we've became best friends so quickly. He was in love with me before, but I wasn't sure about my feelings so i turned him down. Later on, I've kinda started to have feelings for him but he told me he won't have any online relationships so I quickly gave up. I've found a boyfriend later, he found a girlfriend and i thought we're definitely chosen to stay as "best friends".. but it didn't turn out like that. There's this chemistry between us, and we both realize it is real. He confessed that he always found me really attractive, and he still cannot suppress the feeling. Even though he had a girlfriend, he said that he does not have the will to stop thinking about me and my body. We kinda started sexting and while time goes by, we were doing it more and more, its out of control right now. To cut the story short, we are both single now and I'm going to move in his city now (because of the university). We made a meet-up few days ago. I've seen him few times in real life, but this time it was different. I've felt the tension between us and it was unbearable for both of us. He made the first move and we ended up making out and almost crossing the line. I feel like my feelings for him are coming back, and I'm not sure does he feel the same way or he's just aiming for my body. He often get jealous when I talk about other guys hitting on me, he's sometimes gentle and caring, but most of the time he's saying how he wants me so bad and he can't control himself... I want him too, but I kinda don't want this to end up like friends with benefits or something like that. Also the problem is, we said to each other phrases like "I love you" or "I like you" thousands of times, but it was considered as love between 2 really great friends.. and now I secretly hope it kinda meant more xD I really don't know what to do