+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I Like This Girl

I Like This Girl

Hi guys i like this girl i met her in club and i asked her number but she told me to give her mine. so i did and she called the second day and we talked for 3 hours and i went to meet her also but she wanted to meet me with her freinds so i said ok she bring her freinds there also and we talked while she was with them which is weird. she is the one who told me to come meet her but she doesn't seems like talking anything like that. she dont even answer my calls sometimes when i call her but she calls back after long time tho what should i do guys please help me please

maybe shes not interested in you.. OR maybe shes just shy at the time..what moves have you done to let her know your feelings?

whn a girl acts erratically it usually means she's listening to her friends advising her what to do...games they get so confusing!

i asked her to go out she says well c

Help

Im 16 and a junior in high school, i have never been in a real relationship yet cause i think it is to earyl. But this year i ran into a girl and i just can't stop thinking over her. i think she is my perfect match. we texted for like 2 hours the other day, i hung out with her the last football, and she said next game try to find her. i just want advice on how to ask her out, or do u guys think that she only wants to be friends. Also during class she always makes fun of me and punches my shoulder, i dont know if thats flirting or just being friends? help! homecoming is in a couple of weeks and should i kick it off their with her?

Quote Originally Posted by dj_yanki View Post
    Hi guys i like this girl i met her in club and i asked her number but she told me to give her mine. so i did and she called the second day and we talked for 3 hours and i went to meet her also but she wanted to meet me with her freinds so i said ok she bring her freinds there also and we talked while she was with them which is weird. she is the one who told me to come meet her but she doesn't seems like talking anything like that. she dont even answer my calls sometimes when i call her but she calls back after long time tho what should i do guys please help me please
    Stop trying to have a relationship with girls you meet at clubs.
    I don't chase, I replace.