+ Follow This Topic

Thread: okay need advice

okay need advice

Recently I received a call from a girl I used to know 2 years ago before the gator game. We talked for a little caught up...whatever. Before I continue though, this girl is a very conservative person and a pretty hardcore christian, remember that. Anyways she didn't want to start dating yet then(she was 18 she is 20 now, im 21). I find out she has a bf now and has had one for 6 months, her first. Thing is the last three days I have been texting back and fourth, and she has called me 7 times. My phone history has a memory of 200 text...and its almost all her and it only goes back to last night...its constant. She is also coming to busch gardens with me next weekend....Usually this would be a clear sign to me but she is such the good girl type...I know I sound like a complete shithead and i have actually never done this...but I have been in love with this girl forever, and she is the one I could honestly start to settle down with. My only worry is I'm thinking this way and she is just thinking friends...but some of the text have been a little more personal then I expected...should I try to move in more or chill back or just drop it?

Its a hard call. I've been in your situaton many times. The cute girl always text and calls to see whats up but loves her boyfriend and everything is ok in her mind because you are "just a friend". What do you mean about the text being more personal? You can always throw something out "hey dontcha have a bf" "or what would your bf think" or something to see what she says or jokinly say something about you two being more than friends to get a response.