+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Age it Doesn't matter about love.

Age it Doesn't matter about love.

i know Age it Doesn't matter about love., But I just thinking what is Right and who i choice.,

There are 2 Girls i know almost 1 year the 1 is 2 years older to me and the 2nd is younger to me 7 years the year ., i never meet there but i have plan someday i want to meet her's., I love the two even its wrong to love 2 Girls., but this few month i was thinking who i love when i see the 2 girl, its hard to think because the 2 girl was making me happy when i chatting with them. i know Chatting with them is not enough to judge them and choice who i love., the point i want to get is Advice, what opinion or idea you can share me who i love with them with or without in your Experience and remember, the answer i get here was not the citeria about who i choice, i want to get Idea and some advice even i have more and more time to thinking about it

Thanks in Advance...

-MilkyWay

Who a person is has much more to do with emotional maturity and the choices they make about who they are than age by it's self. For example; selfishness or caring is a character choice ... it doesn't just happen randomly. It's something we choose to live by and becomes part of who we are because of our choice. So look at her character to help you choose.

It's not wrong to love 2 girls ... it only becomes wrong after you make a life's commitment to just one. Having choices is a good thing.
    Stanley Collins www.free-relationship-advice-secrets.com

Have you simply only "chatted" with both these girls or have you actually been dating both of them. Do they feel the same way about you, or are you the only one participating in this so called "love of both of them?"
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

@stan92964 thnz for your Advice.,

@Wakeup.. I only Chatted with them, i cant say they feel the same as me because i never meet them ., she can Lie me or saying the truth., as of now.. i only want to meet them even i dont know if they love me., but if i have chance to love the 1 of the 2 Girls., i want to think who i choice Even the one of them was hurt...

@stan92964 ... thnx for Advice... ^_^

@Wakeup... i only chatting with them and i can't say if they feel same as me because i never meet them, they can say Love me or not but i dont know if this is lie or Truth., but if i have chance to love them in personally even they dont love me, if you have patient you can get answer....., i want to choose who the most important to me., i was thinking now but if someone can give me advise who i choice they give a Big help to me because its hard to Love the one if you love too the 2nd....