+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Does my crushes mom know that I like her daughter?

Does my crushes mom know that I like her daughter?

Friday night, my crushes mom stopped by my house to pick her son up. Her mom and brother were talking to my parents and I. When it was almost time for them to leave, the topic of Dragon Ball Z came up because one of the voice actors has the same name as I have. They were saying that her and her dad are starting to watch it. Her mom said it brings back memories of when her son and older daughter used to watch it. Anyway, that led to her mom mentioning Avatar: The Last Airbender and how my crush likes to watch it. Then out of the blue her mom asked me if I watch it too.

Although, one other time her mom asked me what movies I want to go see after her son told her the ones he's interested in. This had nothing to do with my crush.

These weren't the only times her mom did something like this. One time her family (excluding her son) came home from a musical that my crush was a part of. Her mom asked me if I would've minded going and I said no. She responded like she some how knew that I wanted to go and that it was her son that was keeping me from tagging along. Then again, she might just be aware of the fact that I'm an agreeable guy.

So, does she know I like her daughter or are all of these events just coincidences?

Okay so if I understand, its your buddy's sister right?.. If that is the case, then I am assuming that their mom has seen you around both of them. I am not saying that she definitely knows, but if you have been friends for a while and their mom has seen how you act around them, she probably picked up on it. Younger kids can be very obvious w crushes to older ppl lol.. but she could also just be polite asking for your imput in conversation trying to be nice.

nah man... she wants you there. As in, she "wants" you there.

I'm thinking you are reading way too much into things and seeing things that are not there and probably because you want your crushes mom to like and accept you.

She knows. The whole family knows. They speak of very little else.
    Spammer Spanker