+ Follow This Topic

Thread: How to make eye contact...

How to make eye contact...

Hi!

There's a girl at my university and I would love to know her better. We had a few glances at each other, but not quite in the positive sense. I believe she thinks I am stalking her a bit. I kinda stared at her, without any smiles or something. I only know her for one week.
    But did you ever had that feeling that the girl you want is unreachable just because she's so pretty and can have better guys than me.

Now, how do I get her?
    The first step went wrong: the eye contact.
    Anyone have some advice on this topic?

I know there are plenty of girls and I can move on, but I just want to know if I can get one of these "unreachable girls".

King Zarathu Guest
    hey.. check out this thread i made.. just for you bro

[url]http://www.loveforum.net/showthread.php?t=4196[/url]

hey i know its for first kiss and all but i'm gonna make a thread that i'll post a link to which is how to pick girls up like that.. meanwhile while passing by her or something say "hi" she'll say "hi" and stand still and look at her go away and say "wtf?! did my good looks scare you away or something?"

it works everytime it's my favorite

but i must recommend something very important: show NO sexual attraction for her whatsoever. like, if she rubs her boob on you by accident or something say "hey stop rubbing ur boob on me.. i know you wanna feel me like that but we should just be friends--don't make me sue you for sexual harrassment"
    Last edited by King Zarathu; 09-10-04 at 05:37 AM.

King Zarathu Guest
    [url]http://www.loveforum.net/showthread.php?t=4252[/url]

there ya go lol

Alright, bro. Here's the deal.

You said you already messed up with the whole eye contact thing. This hurts a lot, not because you messed up, but because this is her first impression of you. If she really does think you're some sort of stalker or something, you're going to have a little more trouble getting out of that hole.

And OH YEAH, I definitely know what you mean about girls that are just completely 'out of my league', as some people put it. It's hard not to be intimidated... but also consider that chances are high that you'll have to initiate everything. Instead of staring at her, try walking up to her and making conversation. A girl's gotta know you at least a little bit before you can ask her out. Don't try too hard... just be yourself and be kick-back. That way, if she starts liking you, good! If she doesn't, well, its better than being liked for something you're not. Just don't be too desperate. I think that girls hate that.

Remember, the first step is always the hardest. Getting something in motion is harder than keeping it in motion. Good luck.
    If a dream comes true... then is it still a dream?