+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Female are so plain confusing! :(

Female are so plain confusing! :(

Hey ladies,

I just wanted to see your opinion on this matter from the female point of view. I don't know how long this post is gonna be but I really appreciate your point of view and all the advice I can get. Also the guys can chip in too and give me your point of view.

Apparently one of my close friends is not too happy with me.
    I have no clear idea of the case but I'm guessing it was because the last phone conversation we had.

I think basically I wasn't really talking since I was occupied and she wanted to hang up so "we can talk some other day" and when she said that, I gave her the "Okay, sure. Bye" and then we hung up.

I guess after that she wasn't too thrilled as I found out then called her back with the intention of making her happy. I asked if she was okay and she said yes, then we weren't really talking again so she said we'll talk later. At that point she kept saying that but I wasn't really agreeing and didn't give a respond. After saying that for a while, she then hung up the phone.

Knowing that she wasn't too happy, I tried calling but she wouldn't pick up.

Anyway, after all these, I gave many attempts to apologize. I really don't know what I did wrong but I just wanted to make everything good again.

First couple days after the phone call, she would ignore text messages or my calls. But then at one point, I called her so I can drop something off and she picked up. Right after that, I dropped off a card saying I'm sorry and how I was sad when she is mad with something to go along with it.

Right after that I told her to call me after she reads the card and she never did. The next days I tried many attempts to call and text with no respond.

At the end, I decided to tell her that I feel like she wanted me out of her life. I also told her that I tried to fix things and at least I tried.

So here is the question, am I doing the right thing to be just walking and blocking her out of my life?

And second question, couple friends of mine have told me that she probably likes me. Is this true?

Once again, thanks for reading my long post. I would appreciate your opinion on this.

Quick question: how old are you both?

I'm not sure I understand exactly what happened. You say that you weren't responding to her on the phone. As in a long silence after she talked? How incredibly annoying that would be. Why are you occupied when you're talking to her? It would bug the crap out of me if I were on the phone with someone and he started doing other things. Friend or no.

Sounds like she's just plain annoyed with you. But her reaction to being annoyed, hanging up rather than just saying "dude, talk to me" seems to point to her liking you as more than a friend.

And how do you feel about her? Do you like her as more than a friend?
    “Inside every cynical person, there is a disappointed idealist”--George Carlin

well... i don't know bout the rest... but we as a gal do not like guys talking to us half way.. and is somehow occupied in their mind.... I think she must have like you ...or else she wouldn't have such a big reaction... and i'm guessing you guys are still teenagers?

You've made a valiant effort to reach her and to tell her that you don't understand, and in my opinion, she's being a little bitch about it. Stop trying immediately and feel good about the fact that you did your best but for God's sake, don't make a fool of yourself.
    Spammer Spanker

Stop trying so hard. If she does like you, you calling every free second you get will just make you out to be desperate and clingy. Back off.

Quote Originally Posted by lookingood View Post
    I guess after that she wasn't too thrilled as I found out then called her back with the intention of making her happy. I asked if she was okay and she said yes, then we weren't really talking again so she said we'll talk later. At that point she kept saying that but I wasn't really agreeing and didn't give a respond. After saying that for a while, she then hung up the phone.

Knowing that she wasn't too happy, I tried calling but she wouldn't pick up.

Anyway, after all these, I gave many attempts to apologize. I really don't know what I did wrong but I just wanted to make everything good again.
    Have you thought that maybe she just got tired of you apologizing for something so trivial over and over and over again?
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

Why are you acting creepy, needy, and pathetic over this?
    "Well, then," the Cat went on, "you see a dog growls when it's angry, and wags its tail when it's pleased. Now I growl when I'm pleased, and wag my tail when I'm angry. Therefore I'm mad."

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Honestly, if someone is upset with me about something, I expect them to tell me, especially when I have made the effort to get to the bottom of the problem. Thus, I would find her passive-aggressive behavior annoying and intolerable. I think you should have just told her to call you to discuss the problem when she decided to handle whatever issue is there like a grown up, because you aren't a mind reader.

And yeah, quit apologizing.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

do nothing and just wait for her to contact you.......

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    If your phone conversations are as confusing as your posts, then no wonder she gets frustrated.

Try being direct. If she is your friend, she can handle it.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh