+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Somewhat lost..

Somewhat lost..

I've known this girl for about 3 months now and we hang out usually 2-3 times a week. At the beginning we were good friends but nothing really over flirty until she started talking about another guy which really didn't bother me at the time as we were just friends. Turns out the guy didn't like her and we remained friends but I never gave myself a chance since she told me about liking someone else. We went to the mall and had lunch regularly but have never done anything really flirty until she came over and we just watched movies and cuddled but still no kiss or talks of any relationship from either. She told me 2 months ago she didn't like me but when someone asks to "take a nap" with me it starts to confuse me. She still mentions another guy and how hes really nice but hes not into her this week but he changes weekly. She never said her side but it does seem she likes him somewhat... She seems really distant at times texting or even when we are with each other at school sometimes.. I feel like the next few days will help me know where we stand. Does anyone think its odd that we've cuddled and never kissed? I feel like im maybe just to passive because im not sure if she likes me..

Just wondering the ladies thoughts, I'd be happy to provide more info

I'm 18 her 17.

I.. post in the ask female forums too much.

Sometimes women like to cuddle with friends. Doesn't mean she has feelings with you. Anytime a girl straight up tells you she doesn't like you that way, she doesn't. End of story.

It sounds like you're happy enough just being friends with her and unless she randomly decides she DOES like you that way and makes the move, you should respect what she told you and just be friends. Don't ruin a good thing (what sounds like a strong friendship) just for sex and romance. Sex and romance is wonderful but it comes and goes, a good friend is something to hold onto.

When did cuddling with friends mean something? I cuddle with my friends all the time, and they know it's not a sexual thing. Purely platonic.

Honestly, I feel like she kinda may have a thing for you, but it's not strong enough to fully act upon it. I will just let it rest, continue to be her friend, and see how things go with her!