+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Really stuck and still confused

Really stuck and still confused

Should i take my ex to the airport with his brother next week. 2 hr drive early morning. We recently started talking. Txting, and sort of seeing each other. With that said, he has already done some shit to upset me and doesnt seem to want a relationship but i have no idea what were doing. I really dont know if i should just be there for him because i do care or will he think he can use me anythime for stuff like this. I dont know if i should just tell him this is too hard for me now or what?

Thx.
    ..[/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE]

You assume we all have followed your issues with your ex her in the forums, but the truth is a lot of us have no clue what this question stems from and are unable to give you any advice because of this missing information.

Why are you doing this to yourself..Like really? Save yourself some dignity already and leave him. Dont be running f*cking errands for him while he's playing you like a little b*tch when he KNOWS you want him.
    I have read your past posts and they just actually make me sad..
    Just move on. You deserve SO much better.. Dont talk to him, ignore him if he talks to you, just concentrate on yourself and your own needs.. Not that selfish prick.
    Best of luck, i hope you see the light soon!!
    You have all the weapons you need... Now fight!

When I was younger and a woman broke up with me, I went with a scorched earth policy. Made sure that relationship was dead and never coming back to life. I would say whatever harsh or cruel things needed to be said to make sure it was over, and to hell with "let's be friends." Until one day I had a relationship that just faded. We never really broke up, we just stopped calling each other, so there was no scorched earth between us. We bounced back together a couple of times, and talked on the phone once every few months in between, but the relationship never really started up again either. Since then, I've had a couple of long-term relationships where the scorched earth policy would have been a good idea, so I could have cut my losses and fully moved on, saving lots of time and even money.

abn25, from what I recall of your other posts, I think that you should go scorched earth on this guy. Verbally unload on him about the pain he put you through, and really tell him off. And then cut off contact. Not as a No Contact reverse psychology thing, just move on and forget him, because there are better guys out there.
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.