+ Follow This Topic

Thread: She is still vague.

She is still vague.

My girlfriend just broke up with me. She couldn't give me a straight answer why she was breaking up with me. She still says that she cares about me. Do any of you know what this means exactly?

It means nothing other than the fact that she doesn't want to be in a relationship with you. Trust me when I tell you that it is better if you don't wonder about the "why" of a breakup. It will just drive you crazy and you will probably never know.

If you MUST know, just make up a story in your head. Imagine that she wants to have a sex-change operation or something and that is why she broke up with you. It is easier that way.

Good luck.
    Brought to you by Dating With Devon!

Simple, she does not want to be in a relationship or maybe she found someone else. If you really love her then you should know how to handle her. I would say just stop talking to her or simply avoid her. A girl would never want that anyone should avoid her specially those whom she knows. Avoid her calls , ignore her so that she can realize what mistake she has committed. She will obviously call you and ask what happened and you can then fire her with your questions. Once you have your answers then it will be your decision whether to leave her or to be with her.

Move on with your life and find someone better (yes they exist). There may be specific "reasons" why she broke it off, but it really doesn't matter more than how she feels about your future as a couple. Most likely, there will always be a part of her that 'cares' for you if you're a good guy- that just shows you how you deserve a good woman as well. I'm assuming there wasn't some big blow up like cheating, disrespect, etc. The absolute worst thing you can do is hound her (or even think or hounding her) for 'reasons' why she feels like this. I'm partly in agreement with deepika about ignoring her, I just think she said the wrong reasons to do it (ie teach her a lesson). You should move on with life because there's a lot out there and you are a desirable guy. She may even ask to get together again, but I wouldn't even consider it without dating for a bit and meeting new people. It usually takes some time for people to see how they were wrong for each other, and meeting others can help you learn.
    Last edited by mrtaz; 12-05-11 at 04:50 AM.