+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Were crazy about eachother. Help.

Were crazy about eachother. Help.

Alright so, I started talking to this girl a few weeks ago, we met 2 years ago but only started talking a few weeks ago.

I asked her out(I was extremly attracted to her) and we hit it off that day, we ended up sleeping together on our 3rd date. And now we just can't get enough about eachother. It's not just the sex, but spending the time with ther and just laying next to her to look at her makes my world. Were lonely when we are not together and she talks aobut how she is excited for the next time she sees me and she tells me how she misses me. We just connected and felt "love"( I hate to use the L word with someone I only been with for less than a month) I just love how she looks and smiles at me when we stare at eachother. She ended up crying at one point -_- overemotional

We're both extremly attracted to eachother and really miss eachother when were not togethe and just feel so happy together. She talked about how she was a little worried about us and really wants it to last... I my self am worried to.

I just need help. This is my first gf that I had this much attraction for... my longest has been 4 years and yea I found her gorgeous at times... I wasn't totally attracted to her(I don't know how much physical attraction is needed to keep one another happy)

Anyway, what do you guys think this is? I really want this to turn into a loving relationship.. so far it looks like we are on the right path... and I'm scared to lose this "spark" with this current girl..plus her attraction level makes me feel so low about my self, but I do my best to feel and look confident.. I do take care of my body... and I feel like her attraction towwards me is only aimed towards that. since I know what it likes after being with someone for 4 years eventually the spark can die. but my current girl's longest has been 2 months :\. so she doesn't know what it's like.. I know no one can tell the future.

Is this obsession or love? :\ I need some tips. I can honestly say I've never been this CRAZY for a girl... and I am currently 23, I've been in many relationships where I knew what I was doing.. I really do like to think and I hope this is a legit one.. she is so great and awseome to me... at this point she is a perfect, I don't really know her imperfections unfortunatly at this point.. not much... I duno..
    Last edited by birdman16; 01-03-11 at 07:33 AM.

Obsession. Wait until you two start showing each other your idiosyncrasies, and those shortcomings come to the surface. Right now both of you are on your best behavior because you -just- started talking and the defenses are still up. Not to suggest that anything horrendous will happen, or that things will crumble, just be a little more grounded.

you're still in the honeymoon phase! this is the beginning of the relationship, and in alot of cases it's the best part! you guys are in a new relationship, so everything is fresh and fun and wonderful. you're still getting to know each other, everything is brand new, and you can't keep your hands off of each other. I'm not exactly sure how long the honeymoon period lasts, with my ex I would say it was about 5-6 months maybe. once you start getting settled and learn more about each other, you will start to really get a feel for each other's personalities, what your likes/dislikes are, and some fights might start to happen. it doesn't mean the relationship gets bad or goes sour, it just becomes a different type of relationship than it was in the beginning, you know what I'm saying? enjoy this time you have now cause it is one of the best parts of a relationship =)

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Do not foget about your family and freinds. It's great the feeling but just remember that when the winds of love calm you'll need other things in your life. Friends and family, work, school and hobbies should not all be forgotten.

Maintaing a loving relationship = maintaing a wonderful person (you each as seperate individuals).

I'd add to the 3 above but there is no need.

Keep up the best "You" you can be. (This should be something you always do anyways)

Then take it day by day.
    Maybe there's no peace in this world, for us or for anyone else, I do not know. But I do know that, as long as we live, we must remain true to ourselves.