+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I think I screwed up again...

I think I screwed up again...

Oh man, if I gotta post here one more time... this is getting old, fast. Sorry this is a novel....

So here's my problem.. if any of you remember what I was just going through and read that I found someone new, it's not as great as I had hoped. So I hung out with this new guy about 4 or 5 times. He was the sweetest guy I've ever met. We talked everyday for the first week: texting me daily, texting a "good night babe" and a "good morning", and talked online throughout the entire day. Things were good. But about 2 weeks ago, probably after our 3rd or 4th date, we slept together. I told him I didn't want that to be a regular thing with us because I wanted to get to know him better. Of course the next morning and all week after that, we found an excuse to fool around. I met up with him for drinks last week and we made plans to see eachother on Saturday. Granted when I met up with him, I got really drunk. He drinks too though so no finger pointing. This is where things are blurry (no pun intended). I had fallen asleep in my car because I couldn't drive home. Once I did get home, he text me saying he was sorry and hoping I wasn't mad at him. I replied that I wasn't but had an awful hangover. I went on with my day, hung out with my best friend.. Now I do smoke, and only occasionally.. maybe twice a month, if that. I wanted to see him that day, and he told me if I was around to let him know. So after smoking, we met up. He asked me what was wrong and said I looked drunk. I told him the truth. He was really disappointed it seemed (I honestly don't blame him at all). I told him I wouldn't do it again, it really doesn't bother me to stop. I've wanted to anyway. He said, "well you're probably just going to do it behind my back and lie about it anyway." ?????? We haven't known eachother nearly long enough for him to assume that. Anyway, we hooked up after that.. he sarcastically said "Now you're ready to go home huh?" whatever that means.... he was passionate when saying goodbye like always, made me promise to text him when I got home and the next morning. Text him that night and the next morning, which was the Saturday we were suposed to hang out. I asked if he was mad at me, he said no. He never text me again after, so I asked if we were still on that day and no answer. So I said, guess you dont want to talk to me anymore so I'll ttyl. Haven't heard from him. What's his deal? I have a feeling he's turned off.. but this isn't something that couldn't be fixed.. I told him things could change, it's not that hard. Should I give it up? I refuse to text him if he's going to ignore me. I hate feeling like an ass. Think he'll eventually want to talk again??

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    The short version:

Quote Originally Posted by LoveGoggles View Post
    So here's my problem..

So I hung out with this new guy about 4 or 5 times. He was the sweetest guy I've ever met.

But about 2 weeks ago, probably after our 3rd or 4th date, we slept together.

So after smoking, we met up.

I told him I wouldn't do it again, He said, "well you're probably just going to do it behind my back and lie about it anyway."

We haven't known eachother nearly long enough for him to assume that. Anyway, we hooked up after that.. he sarcastically said "Now you're ready to go home huh?"

He never text me again after, so I asked if we were still on that day and no answer. So I said, guess you dont want to talk to me anymore so I'll ttyl. Haven't heard from him. What's his deal?
    Basically, he's got expectations you don't meet. Not your problem. Too soon, you don't owe him anything & he shouldn't be trying to change you.

That last hookup was just sex for him & he was using you. Be smarter next time & listen to your gut. You should have had his issue out w/him before jumping in the sack again.

Sounds like the type who wants you to be the perfect little puppy for him. He's trying to make you feel guilty for something that bothers him (though there are better ways of admitting being bothered by something) and if he's acting like this even after you told him the truth and apologized, I wouldn't expect things to get better. Sweet and kind is only worth it if he isn't going to treat you like crap (being rude totally counts) because of his own insecurities. Perhaps you should find someone better?

He's done you a favor, actually. Very efficient. Now you don't have to waste any time on him.
    Spammer Spanker

wow...guys (some not all) can be so awful! how could he possibly get upset with you for smoking? he doesn't know you all that well to be acting in such a manner...i think you're better off without his nonsense (it's somewhat controlling and child-like if you ask me...) and you deserve someone who, if they really ARE upset with you, they won't run away from the issue and hide behind text messages, but instead talk to you about they're feelings (whatever they may be). Gosh, if there's one thing I hate it's a man who does that weird texting thing...

update!

i looked at his myspace yesterday morning.. he deleted my comments and there was some girl on there saying something about them talking all the time now... so i instant messaged him (first time we talked in 2 days) with wow ur a ****ing piece of work, good luck with that. the next 2 hours were filled with more text msgs about me jumping to conclusions and i dont have a clue whats going on blah blah blah... yeah ok dick. he obviously did that so that i'd find it and say something to him and then he'd yell at me like he did and just basically make me look crazy for assuming haha nice set-up i'll give him that much. where the hell do i find these guys????????

thank you guys for listening to my bs btw it's nice to come here and vent and get ur opinions <3

where the hell do i find these guys????????
    I'd like the answer to that one, please! I think you should post a warning to others to avoid the place.
    Spammer Spanker

update!

i looked at his myspace yesterday morning..
    he deleted my comments and there was some girl on there saying something about them talking all the time now... so i instant messaged him (first time we talked in 2 days) with wow ur a ****ing piece of work, good luck with that. the next 2 hours were filled with more text msgs about me jumping to conclusions and i dont have a clue whats going on blah blah blah... yeah ok dick. he obviously did that so that i'd find it and say something to him and then he'd yell at me like he did and just basically make me look crazy for assuming haha nice set-up i'll give him that much. where the hell do i find these guys????????

thank you guys for listening to my bs btw it's nice to come here and vent and get ur opinions <3
    Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    I'd like the answer to that one, please! I think you should post a warning to others to avoid the place.

Looks like she already has, Giga.

Quote Originally Posted by bohemiandonut View Post
    Looks like she already has, Giga.
    Thanks.. but I didn't find him from myspace. I have a little more self-respect then that. I actually know him from highschool but never talked to him before.

In the wastelands between insomnia and clarevoiance
    Douchebag. Well, he solved it for you...
    BACAMO
    Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    Charity is gay.

Omg girl you need to leave him alone and keep your legs closed.

This guy is a whore.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.