+ Follow This Topic

Thread: sex

sex

Hey there!

I was wondering, as my balls are turning blue.

Is it really true that women are looking sex in the bars or nightclubs? How big are the chances?

How big are the chances of getting an wanted or unwanted relationship from a bar?

Where is the best place to meet a good partner?

I am not particulary looking for sex, but since I don't see any other possibilities right now, then why not. Especially when my balls are turning blue.
    I have never gained sex from bars or anything like that, so, have you got some experiences you'd like to share? Is it really neccesary to own my own place?

Thank you Haha.
    Don't expect anything.

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I wish you were a girl booba,, because I'd fucck you

DM you most prob would fucck anything that moved... like a leaf falling off a tree lolz jokz
    TJ the µß3R Trance Junkie

Quote Originally Posted by boobaa View Post
    Is it really true that women are looking sex in the bars or nightclubs? How big are the chances?

How big are the chances of getting an wanted or unwanted relationship from a bar?

Is it really neccesary to own my own place?
    ---Is it really true that women are looking sex in the bars or nightclubs? How big are the chances?

They don't specifically look for sex, but a lot of people are open to opportunities (especially after a couple of drinks). Chances are not bad, but then again so are the chances of getting an std from one of them.

---How big are the chances of getting an wanted or unwanted relationship from a bar?

Getting sex from a drunken, uncoordinated girl looking for a good time (who's not protected by friends) is not too hard, getting a relationship from a sober, rational person is a different story.

---Where is the best place to meet a good partner?

There is no best place. It could be in school, online or at the bus stop. Best place is variety. Experiment.

---Is it really neccesary to own my own place?

Renting or owing your own place certainly helps
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

Listen.., the man has spoken --^

Honestly.., what Mish said.., i'm just going to add some more things to that..

Clubs.., not big.., Bars on the other hand.., it depends.., NYC is one of those places where women are infamous for not looking for sex in bars.., apparently it's part of local culture to poke fun at the fact that guys cannot go into a bar and meet a women.., and have sex with that same woman they met at the bar.., doesn't have to be the same day.., just at some point in time..

Here's the truth.., when you actually go into NYC bars.., there are no good-looking women there.., think about it.., why the hell would a good-looking woman go into a bar? No seriously.., ask yourself that question.., "why would a good-looking woman be here?".., if it's a wedding.., then it's because she knows the bride or groom somehow.., if it's a baby shower.., then it's obvious.., if it's a bridal shower.., then again.., it's obvious.., but why is she there at the bar? (this accounts for the majority of the reason why you don't even see good-looking women in bars in NYC)

Well.., what about the ones you do see?

Is it a party? Maybe her friends came to the bar to drink and celebrate something.., possible.., this is the easiest situation in which you can come in.., start talking.., and just let things happen naturally.., while getting to know all of her friends which will already be in a happy mood.., because all other instances don't work in your favor..

- Her girlfriend had a bad day and she's trying to cheer her up
    - She had a bad day and is trying to cheer herself up
    - She didn't have a bad day.., but is running low on "attention"

"But GrkScorp.., are there women who look for sex at a bar?"

Yes.., women are always looking for sex.., not all of them are constantly horny.., not all of them are thinking about it most of the time.., but next time you look at a "good-looking" women.., take a moment to notice how she's dressed.., her shoes.., her hair.., her skin.., her face (lips, make-up, eye-lashes).., how much effort and attention to detail.., how much planning went into all of it.., and ask yourself.., why a woman who was not looking to get lucky.., would go through all of that.., and don't buy some excuse of "we like to look that good all the time just for us.., push-up bras and heals are comfortable.., it's fun getting ready for 2 hours just to go out to some place that happens to have guys".., exactly.., they do it.., because they're looking for sex.. (the very fact that she's wearing something.., especially clothing.., also tells you that she had to buy it.., which means she had to pick it out herself.., which means.., what does it tell you about this person.., who would choose to place this item of clothing into their collection?)

Lastly.., there are women in bars (even in NYC).., which are overtly looking for sex.., these women are usually past the age of 30.., alcoholics.., smokers.., substance abusers.., or have some other issues with their life (such as unhappily married.., under-respected.., or feeling useless and worthless but still strong enough to not turn emo or into a feminist).., so here they are.., in this bar.., actively looking around.., overtly.., for a guy they can have sex with.., most won't even bother to feel good about themselves first by trying to see if they guy likes them or not.., they just want sex.., but most still don't want to "feel" like whores..

So.., if you REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY..., REALLY.., are just looking for "sex only".., then walk inside a bar.., with a sticker on your head that reads.., "will have sex for drinks".., and they'll come and find you.., don't go for sex right away (don't make her feel like a slut).., but don't make her wait too much either (don't make her feel sexually frustrated).., when she finds you.., just talk.., tell her you lost a bet with your friend.., and that you really do have to sleep with someone tonight.., and he hopes that it's someone insanely ugly.., but you hope it's not.., when she buys you a drink.., thank her.., and if you want (if you feel she can take some teasing and won't quit or get discouraged).., "don't think just because you're buying me a drink.., you're getting lucky later tonight.., hey.., I said drink(s).., not drink! (and in a sarcastic voice poking fun at what girls say "if you can't impersonate a bratty girl.., just use your regular voice.., but make sure she can pick up on the fact that it's just a joke and sarcastic") I'm not cheap ok? I don't sleep with every woman who buys me a drink.., i'm worth more than that.., it takes at least two drinks before I put out".., then if she asks.., if you think your friend is going to be happy or upset if you go back home together (she means: have sex.., some guys seriously don't pick up on that.., they need it spelled out).., then again.., tension & release.., (flirting).., "he'll be really happy actually.., (wait for her reaction).., haha! i'm just kidding.., I think he'll be the only one among the three of us who won't be happy".., then go home and have sex..

How big are the chances of getting a wanted or unwanted relationship from a bar?
    Wanted.., extremely low.., but still possible..
    Unwanted.., Pr(1 - wanted).., lol.., very very high..

The worst place is through family.., every time my mother gives me a call.., asking me to come to some formal event.., she can't help but say.., "and there's someone I want you to meet".., as if I have no clue where she's getting at.., and if I happen to inquire.., she obviously has nothing but the best things to say.., "she's a really pretty girl" (means: she's technically not ugly).., "she's nice" (means: I don't know anything about her.., but I want to motivate you to meet her because she's the daughter of some friend and I just had the urge because I thought it would be cute)

Best places:

- School: After high school.., and more so.., after college.., school acts like a "filter".., not everyone makes it to a Top 5 school.., (intellectual compatibility).., or.., this person must think a lot like you in some way to be following the same path.., (interests & similarities)

- Book Stores & Coffee Shops: because you can keep walking around the book store as you're talking.., with interesting things to talk about (it's impossible to stop talking in a book-store).., and when you're drinking your coffee.., the tables are so close.., it's not a big deal to casually observe something about the people sitting next to you or ask them about something to start talking.., and they're already sitting down and drinking their coffee & eating.., and the bathroom is right there if they have to go and come back.., you can waste your whole day there getting to know each other..

- Interactive Groups: Think about it.., student groups.., camping groups.., book club.., art group.., pro-choice group.., work? What do they all have in common? That's right.., you get in interact with people.., and you have a reason (excuse) to.., because you're part of the group and that's what the group does.. You literally fly by or practically "skip over" the "opening".., it's never an issue.., the only issue is then being comfortable with what comes after the two of you first meet and start interacting.., are you "oh.., just some person from that group".., or are you "that person from that group"? (ex: there's this guy at work.., there's this guy in one of my classes.., there's this guy at the gym I go to.., there's this guy..)

Best,

GrkScorp
    If you can't stop the Wind, then you can't stop the Storm.

I have never gained sex from bars or anything like that, so, have you got some experiences you'd like to share?
    Bars are not my realm.., and largely because of the quality of women who go into those places.., (hint: take a second to make the mental leap of thinking about the converse of that.., what do you think women think about bars & men?)

But my friend Ben always goes to bars.., and we actually tested out his "excuse theory" (a theory that states: men are free from social pressure and double standards regarding sex.., they do not feel inhibition for doing what they want to do.., however.., the same is not true for women.., there is social pressure so thick you can cut it with a knife.., and double standards when it comes to having sex.., despite them wanting it more than men.., they feel so strongly inhibited from doing what they want to do.., that even when it's offered to them.., they will reject it.., feel lesser and bad about themselves for being a woman who wants sex.., they don't want to accept the socially constructed image.., they conform to the social pressure and double standards.., and won't have sex.., unless you give them an excuse.., an excuse they can deny to themselves.., to their friends.., to the rest of the world.., and even to you.., so that nobody can look at them and make them feel "bad" about having sex.., that's your gift to them..)

I actually did walk around several bars with him.., with a sticker on my face that read "will have sex for drinks".., and found that his theory worked.., however.., not exactly the way he planned it to.., (yes.., this is what defunct economists do.., read "The Undercover Economist" or "Freakonomics").., the sticker.., was a "low-level excuse".., there was nothing subtle about it.., it was pretty overt.., for the whole world to see.., and that's exactly why it did so well in bringing over arguably.., "lower-quality" women.., the "higher-quality" women.., laughed and immediately disqualified me just by the look they gave me.., to them.., it was clear.., that (interacting with such a man.., who is packing such a low-level excuse.., will look wrong.., and I can't have that.., that would go against my image.., of me being an angel who farts once a year.., and when I do it smells like roses.., and that I don't want sex.., because i've been convinced that means that i'm a whore/slut.., and those are both bad things.., and I don't want to associate myself with bad things.., so I can't be interacting with this man.., because if I do.., I will have to accept his low-level excuse.., and thereby.., telegraph to the whole world.., that i'm a whore/slut.., which I don't want to do)

In clubs.., you can't talk.., because the music is so loud.., but in bars.., the music is not so loud that you can't talk.., but the environment is such.., that just by virtue of being there.., she's already walking on thin ice (why you won't find too many quality women in bars anyway.., not because they're not whores/sluts.., and not to imply that they are.., but because they don't want to feel like whores/sluts.., so they don't come there).., so if you do happen to find one.., you better make sure you have a "high level excuse".., so subtle.., so tactful and brilliant.., that it will make her want to marry you for allowing her to break free from her sexual frustration.., all while.., at the same time.., not having to feel or appear like what she has been convinced is a whore/slut..

Is it really necessary to own my own place?
    Hmm.., I wouldn't say necessary.., I've come by so many women that have told me.., honestly.., that they would live in a cardboard box and be homeless if it meant being with the person they really loved.., but.., honestly.., for all aspects of dating.., not just sex.., you want to have your own place.., you want to sit in one day together.., and watch a movie.., or go to the beach.., then come back to your place and wash up and go to sleep next to each other.., or cook something together.., etc.. I wouldn't label it as "romantic".., but it's definitely taking things to a much deeper level.., allowing both of you to feel so much closer and connected.., if that's not important to you.., then having your own place is no big deal.., you can have sex in a car.., behind a bush.., in an office (seriously)..

Best,

GrkScorp
    If you can't stop the Wind, then you can't stop the Storm.

Give it a shot, booba. You just might be that mistake cause she got too drunk!

Ugnh.

People can meet each other in bookstores, ahahahah, you must be kidding. But then again, I know you have some huge bookshops there on the other side of the world and culture is different. Here, these places are really really silent. And for me, I see that most people have hooked up with their girlfriend/boyfriend through a party or something...

As I said, I am not exactly wanting for sex, more like to find a girlfriend. But at this point, I am feeling that it is easier for me to just look for sex... Especially because I happen to be just that type of a guy whose relationship probably won't last very long if there is no full attraction, I am not casual relationship guy. Its the thing of a family, I guess..

In fact, I don't go out to such social places that much. But the times I do, while meeting some strangers, topics have gotten derived to sex sometimes, so i was wondering what that would mean.

Another place where you can meet someone, is, indeed school. I even have a crush, but school is already almost over. And you know, once you **** up, you have to switch school or something....
    Don't expect anything.

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Boobaa, you are far and away my favorite Estonian

Tone Guest
    boobaa tell us about the girl at school.

You still have time man, you need to at least TRY!