+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Help

Help

I am 16 and my boyfriend has only had one girlfriend other than me ... and I have only had one boyfriend who has ever fingered me. And he seemed to know what he was doing. I love my boyfriend now and he fingered me the first time and it hurt. Is there any way to make it less painful...Im going to try to help him this time but im nervous.
    ~Cookie Dough~

You are soooooo not ready for sex.

Okay, look. HIS finger should not be the first finger up there- it should be yours. If you can't even finger yourself, what chance does he have?
    Spammer Spanker

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Maybe he should clip his nails and file them so they are nice and smooth

I cant even put a tampon in by myself ... i just dont like the idea of putting something in me by myself. Oh and were not having sex... and thanks ill make sure to do that.
    ~Cookie Dough~

Quote Originally Posted by nzetrouer View Post
    Oh and were not having sex... and thanks ill make sure to do that.
    If he's fingering you, you're not all that far off. Be careful not to do things you don't want to do.
    Spammer Spanker

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    It's also not his fault if you can't tell him what you want and what feels good. Your nerve endings don't end in his brain

Yea true...ill be careful and if anyone was gonna start sex right now it would be me...cuz i guess according to everyone im the more "experienced" one...and he wont do that.

And yeah true but im not very good at talking to him when he is doing that cuz im trying to breathe lol.... anyways i'll probably tell him before or guide his hand a little
    ~Cookie Dough~

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    anyways i'll probably tell him before or guide his hand a little
    No, no.... not probably, not a little. FOR SURE tell him what you like and COMPLETELY guide his hand to what makes you feel good. Don't half-ass this

He's not a mind reader. You're going to have to tell him what you want and don't want. Guide him.

But honestly, you need to help by getting yourself ready while he's not there.

okay ill do that thanks... so short nails, really wet and telling him what i like and dont like...any other tips?
    ~Cookie Dough~

okay ill do that thanks... so short nails, really wet and telling him what i like and dont like...any other tips?
    Yeah, be careful.

You both can get caught up in the moment and if you're not ready for sex, you might want to wait.

Just remember the consequences.

yeah thank u
    ~Cookie Dough~

I'm not trying to be rude or judgmental but this post brings out the maternal side that I really do not have, lol. I like giving advice on LF but I cannot give this kind of advice to a 16 y/o. I'm not trying to discriminate with age but if I was your mother and I learned of this information, I would lock you in the house and homeschool you until you turned 18. I know many adolescents participate in these type of activities but I am very conservative on these things. This info sounds so indecent to me.

I now return you to your regularly scheduled program.
    Last edited by lesa; 08-06-08 at 10:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by lesa View Post
    I'm not trying to be rude or judgmental but this post brings out the maternal side that I really do not have, lol. I like giving advice on LF but I cannot give this kind of advice to a 16 y/o. I'm not trying to discriminate with age but if I was your mother and I learned of this information, I would lock you in the house and homeschool you until you turned 18. I know many adolescents participate in these type of activities but I am very conservative on these things. This info sounds so indecent to me.

I now return you to your regularly scheduled program.
    She's gonna do it anyways. She already has. Not like it'll change.

I agree with lesa...I'm not to fond of giving someone advice who is only 16. But I will give information to prevent problems.

Make sure the guy washes his hands before and his nails are clipped and filed smooth...last thing you want is an infection down there.

You may say that you aren't going to have sex...but you may get caught in the moment and find yourself doing it. Condoms, make sure he wears one if you ever do have sex. If he tells you that he'll just pull out before he cums, there is still a pretty good chance you can get pregnant because precum can have sperm in it. And it only takes one, and someone your age doesn't want to get pregnant. Don't let him get his cum anywhere near your vagina after he has ejaculated because there is still a chance you can get pregnant even if he doesn't ejaculate in you.

Just be safe, don't rush into things, you're young and you don't want to do something you'll regret. Give it a few more years to have sex. There's a lot to learn that you don't know...even though you think you know everything.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast