+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I broke up with my girlfriend and I miss her already..?

I broke up with my girlfriend and I miss her already..?

I broke up with my girlfriend and I still miss her. It's because we hardly ever talk like we used to at the start of the relationship. Even if we do, it's not really a deep conversation. It was happening for three days now and today I brought up the conversation regarding our relationship status. She wanted to resolve the issue however I don't think she wanted to break up with me. She said she wanted what's best for us. I said to her, "let's just leave it, we end it right now, i'll pick up my things tomorrow" and all she said was " ok :S ". However, why then did she start to act like she didn't care for example after when I said that stuff she kept putting smiley faces after everything she said. I regret what I said as I miss her already big time? Any advice?

She wants you to feel horrible about your decision it seems. Thats why she puts the smiley faces there for you, to make you feel even worst, but if she's been distant lately it could mean she was hinting toward breaking up anyways. Sounds like you guys have had a major communication break down.

You ended it and to test her I think. You were looking for a reaction that she cared, only you didn't get it.
    She simply said 'ok' and agreed to the breakup. .....appears your plan backfired.

You should never act in haste and suggest things that you don't really want to do. You should have talked to her and told her how you were feeling abouth things and looked for ways to fix it and fix it if you both really wanted too. You should never say 'it's over' and unless you mean it.

I think she's been wanting to break up for a while. Don't worry about getting her back. Just find another girl, that stimulates your intellectual needs, since you say that had been missing for a while. Once you get your things from her place, stop talking to her, then the smilies won't matter.