+ Follow This Topic

Thread: help

help

ok well im 14 i really need help when im at the movies like 2 night's ago i went to kiss my girl friend and i didnt cause i wasent sure if she wanted to so i just put my forhead to hers then after the movie she said why did you keep putting your forhead to mine just kiss me i felt so stupid and its not like we havnt kissed yet we have even kissed with tounge but for some reason i was scared
    help

There is lots of anxiety surrounding the kissing of girls when you are only 14. Take a deep breath; no one would expect you to know everything when you are so young!

Yes, just do it
    [URL=http://www.steadyhealth.com]Health Forums[/URL]

Ellynn is offline Love Gurus
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Well since you have already kissed then its nothing new. But considering you are both quite young.....and seeing as she has already expressed annoyance with you putting your forehead by hers........why dont you try reaching around and touching the side of her face and pull her gently closer to you before you kiss her?

Just go for it and don't be scared. I swear. Is this seriously the last person you'll go out with? No, I doubt it is. If you break up, oh well, at least you won't have that fear anymore. Your the guy, if your afraid to do something you think SHE will? Also, you've kissed before, if you wait too long, it'll be like you havn't. Exersice that experience and constantly do it. It'll help you get to the next step, either for sooner or later.

Sorry to be mean, but you kinda know it's true.

"Only the Dead have seen the end of War."
    - Plato

Just don't be exercising your experience on MY daughter!

ekips.. wow.. phat quote... i 4got that one... lol.. reading it again and i got goosebumps...

Hah, also another thing, kiss away from their mom and dad, and don't act scared infront of them after you kiss her, they'll know something is up.

"Only the Dead have seen the end of War."
    - Plato

Tone Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by shh!
    Just don't be exercising your experience on MY daughter!
    Yeah in another 17 years, 11 months and 3 weeks she's mine!!

:-)

----------