+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: hmm...

ThisIsSuchAPity Guest

hmm...

Ok well basically i'm tired of waiting for him to make the move. My boyfriend and I have talked about it but still nothing. So I'm just gonna go for it. And I was wondering how I should do it. Like... just look him in the eyes and hope he gets the idea and if not just lightly kiss him when we're hugging or whatever at the time? Or should I go for the kiss on the cheek and see if he takes it farther? Ahh, I don't know lol. Just some advice would be great thx.
    Sorry if this has already been posted or whatever. Oh and no criticisim would be great too. I am just nervous you know? It's the first kiss! I want it to be special. You don't get it back lol.

I like marshmellows. Sometimes....I think and stare at the nice black sky by a camp fire and just think to my-self...I think to my-self "I like marshmellows".
    Last edited by Only-virgins; 19-07-05 at 10:45 AM.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

ThisIsSuchAPity Guest
    Umm...k? i'm glad you like marshmellows.
    Anything partaining to the question though?
    Aww hell. Just forget it. I don't care. i'll do whatever comes to mind at the time. Don't know why I'm asking strangers anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by ThisIsSuchAPity
    Aww hell. Just forget it. I don't care. i'll do whatever comes to mind at the time.
    I think shes got it folks.

Quote Originally Posted by Only-virgins
    I think shes got it folks.

GENIUS! I bow to your wisdom!

hayward pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease give me that spoon...

Thats funny, I dont care who you are. Man, I can't I'm on this board with people born in 1991. I feel old.

Quote Originally Posted by misombra
    hayward pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease give me that spoon...
    I want a spoon too!.

Quote Originally Posted by TAVS
    I'm on this board with people born in 1991. I feel old.
    Please dude. Didnt you hear?..Infants are giving Blow jobs now a-days. Im starting to think that being 22 is all ready to old for sex and life with all these kids on here talking about getting laid.

Quote Originally Posted by Ulf
    GENIUS! I bow to your wisdom!
    To bad I am a poor wise genius. It would be so much better to be a rich wise genius... ...lol
    Last edited by Only-virgins; 19-07-05 at 01:34 PM.

ThisIsSuchAPity Guest
    Only-virgins, don't respond to my thread if you are just going to be a smart ass.
    And I believe I was only asking about a KISS. So how did blow jobs come up? I think it is slutty to do something like that at only 14. As a matter of fact before the age of at LEAST 16. Even then I'm not for it. Sex and oral sex is for marriage in my opinion. Yes I know I am young so I don't want to hear it. Just answer the question from now on and don't bring age or whatever in to it.
    Not like I'll be asking questions here anymore since everybody is so freakin' rude.
    (and let me guess, you're all cheering at that last statement)

just look him in the eyes and hope he gets the idea and if not just lightly kiss him when we're hugging or whatever at the time?
    yes
    Or should I go for the kiss on the cheek and see if he takes it farther?
    no

You're kinda young but I don't want to debate so much about that. It's been discussed to death already. Hope you don't take it too far so be smart about it.
    -to be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.- e.e.cummings

ThisIsSuchAPity Guest
    Thank you very much Asip4u. See all I wanted was a very simple answer like this. And trust me, I'm not taking it much farther than a kiss. Not ready for anything. And again thank you lol.

Wow 14 huh? Try looking into his eyes when you next hug and ask... "So when are you going to kiss me"? Spring it on him.

Mick
    *MaJiK*

There are not many things I fear in life, but disappointing you is my greatest.

I love you even with your flaws... I love you because of your flaws.

Thank you very much Asip4u. See all I wanted was a very simple answer like this. And trust me, I'm not taking it much farther than a kiss. Not ready for anything. And again thank you lol.
    no problem ThisIs.....glad to hear you're using your head...I know way too many girls who just throw their lives away while in their teens.
    -to be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.- e.e.cummings

Don't want to start a debate, but I really feel that there is a humungo difference between throwing your life away and having sex. I mean, sheesh, contrary to popular belief, there is such a thing as protection. I think that expressing your feelings in that deep, special manner is just fine at our age, if done responsibly.

Anyone agree?
    Anyone disagree? I would very much like to hear some contrasting opinions.

Quote Originally Posted by TenorTwo
    Don't want to start a debate, but I really feel that there is a humungo difference between throwing your life away and having sex. I mean, sheesh, contrary to popular belief, there is such a thing as protection. I think that expressing your feelings in that deep, special manner is just fine at our age, if done responsibly.
    Disagree. I am sure you heard the saying "Its whats on the inside that counts" right?..well thats just a lame excuse a fat ass would say and what you just said is a bad excuse a teen whore would give me. Im tired of this "its just sex" bull shit.

Anyways...at 14?..thats fine?

Only-virgins, don't respond to my thread if you are just going to be a smart ass.
    And I believe I was only asking about a KISS. So how did blow jobs come up? I think it is slutty to do something like that at only 14. As a matter of fact before the age of at LEAST 16. Even then I'm not for it. Sex and oral sex is for marriage in my opinion. Yes I know I am young so I don't want to hear it. Just answer the question from now on and don't bring age or whatever in to it.
    Not like I'll be asking questions here anymore since everybody is so freakin' rude.
    (and let me guess, you're all cheering at that last statement)

Yes, smart I am..and ass...sometimes. *starts cheering*. By the way...the blow job statment was not even to you..it was quoting what someone else said.
    Last edited by Only-virgins; 20-07-05 at 08:39 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast