+ Follow This Topic

Thread: get her to do it more.

get her to do it more.

how could i get her to kiss my neck more? i love the way she kisses my neck, i kiss her neck a lot and she loves it. but she rarely ever kisses me there...a grand total of 4 times in the 2.5 months we have been doing stuff. even though we make out quite a lot.

i have told her before that i love it when she kisses my neck when we were asking eachother about turnon's and turnoff's.

what is some body language that would get her to?

First tell me: Do you have acne on your neck, and do you bathe regularly?

no i have no acne on my neck and i bathe/shower regularly, and i dont have very much acne or anything. AND i smell good.

is this the same girl that smells like fish?

maybe your idea of what smells good, and her idea of what smells good aren't the same.

she may think she smells like roses and you might smell like crap...

there. i've solved it, that's why she's not kissing your neck

"In the future, everyone will be famous for 15 minutes..." -Andy Warhol

I usually roll over on my back and start jerking one of my legs around. Girls seem to get a big kick out of that and tickle my neck more.
    Speak less. Say more.

Arch your neck back when she's kissing you.

Do it to her.

Ask her again.
    *MaJiK*

There are not many things I fear in life, but disappointing you is my greatest.

I love you even with your flaws... I love you because of your flaws.

lilwing89 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Muffin
    no i have no acne on my neck and i bathe/shower regularly, and i dont have very much acne or anything. AND i smell good.
    that's what they all say, and anyway, from your other post i don't think you bathe regularly....3 days and no shower=not bathing regularly.

and if she is friends with benefits...ahh **** that shit, i think it is SOOOO lame when people are friends with benefits, so...psht, i'm not helping you.

Tone Guest
    ahahaha he's the same guy who didn't shower for 3 days and grew fungus on his ding ding... ahahaha no wonder

Quote Originally Posted by lilwing89
    i think it is SOOOO lame when people are friends with benefits, so...psht, i'm not helping you.
    i concur.

____

"In the future, everyone will be famous for 15 minutes..." -Andy Warhol

Quote Originally Posted by Steve2004
    i concur.

____
    same here...You're either one or the other, not both.
    -to be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.- e.e.cummings

Friends with benefits. She should kill you and not kiss your neck..kill you for fun..I know I want too. I ask my-self everyday..how hallarious it would be to meet some girl one day that I like and find out she has/had friends with benefits...hmm..its a hard choice between kicking her in the face with my shoe and laughing my ass off and THEN kicking her in the face with my shoe. Is it possible for you people to respect someone like that?
    Last edited by Only-virgins; 05-08-05 at 05:06 PM.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Quote Originally Posted by whaywardj
    I usually roll over on my back and start jerking one of my legs around. Girls seem to get a big kick out of that and tickle my neck more.
    lol i would probably think you were having a seizure .

anyway, why don't you just tell her to kiss your neck?

lilwing89 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Only-virgins
    Friends with benefits. She should kill you and not kiss your neck..kill you for fun..I know I want too. I ask my-self everyday..how hallarious it would be to meet some girl one day that I like and find out she has/had friends with benefits...hmm..its a hard choice between kicking her in the face with my shoe and laughing my ass off and THEN kicking her in the face with my shoe. Is it possible for you people to respect someone like that?
    LMAO!!!!
    i think i would do the same thing...

and well no, i find it really hard to respect someone like that, but its a matter of opinion. stupid ****ING friends with benefits.
    i should shove my foot up muffin's ass...nah, i don't want any muffinberries on my foot.