+ Follow This Topic

Thread: My new boyfriend!

My new boyfriend!

Hi, I have no idea where to post this.. Mostly I just need to get it off my chest I think! I've got a new boyfriend! He's soo cute and he makes my life shine! Just yesterday we met up together with another friend. At the time we were not dating, but we were interested in each other. After a little while tge other friend had to go, I thought they were both gonna leave, but the guy who is now my boyfriend (!!!) wanted to stay with me! So we talked and we flirted a bit, it ended up with me telling him that I was on my way later to a dance performance I lead in. Most guys would have said something like "oh, okay. Bye then!" but he asked me if it was okay for him to come! I told him he could come and when I did he got this big smile on his face! Amazing! So, we said goodbye and he gave me a hug. I blushed and got so nervous when he did! I already had a major crush in him! The time between we said goodbye and tge show I did nothing else than think about him! I get so nervous when I do! After tge show he came up to me told he how beautiful I looked and that he wanted me to follow him back to his place! I could tell he was as nervous as I was and every time we looked at each other for a while we both smiled and blushed! On the bus back to his place we talked and flirted a bit. He was carrying my bags I used to carry clothes and props for tge show, showing he was a real gentleman! I also carried the grocery bags. When we got back to his place, (he had it tidy and clean!!) we hugged a bit, did a little touching and smiling! We cooked too, well actully I did most of the cooking.. He was just making a mess so I told him to back off hehe! We ate and had a wonderful time, talking and drinking wine. I was falling for this guy even more by every minute! He has such amazing eyes, I could just look at them all day and get soaked in them! When we hade ate he came up to me from behind and gave me kiss on the cheek! It was amazing! I blushed like a tomato! I gave him a hug in return! Later we watched some television, we sat real close to one another and I almost bursted when he grabbed my hand and gently stroked my hair.. What a guy! We gave each other some touches, looked and kisses on tge cheek and shoulder before we head out. We went to the golfcourt (well passed opening hours) and we just layed on the grass, in each others arms, listening to music and looking at tge stars! I've never been happier! He even kissed me! Even walking around at night I felt sooo safe with him! When we came back we were both freezing. So we got in to bed and one thing led to another...(!!!) We made love! We didn't have sex, we made love! It was soo amazing!

I'm so in love with him! I've never felt like this before! He is handsome, cute, funny, smart and very special! Plus he have these amazing toned muscels!

I can't wait to see him tomorrow! Any advice?

Huh? Advice for what? If you love him that much jump him again.

Good luck.
    Some people are drains and some are radiators... Keep clear of the drains and hug the radiators!