+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Please HELP!!!!!!

Please HELP!!!!!!

Im 17 years old, imma turn 18 on August, by that time I'll be in DR, ima go for vacation.

Ive never tongue kissed before n im dying to do it. One of ma best Friends in DR knows that, n said, that when i go to DR for vacation, he is going to kiss me, i accepted.

The thing is, that like i said, i never tongue kiss before, n i want things to go perfect. I also want to do something to get him crazy, something that he would never forget i did.

Men let me know what u like girls to do to u while kissing, n girls let me get some tips from ur experiences....

Can i get some tips here, please help........

Just kiss him and use your tongue to play with his. I mean come on I doubt he will 'never forget it', it's just a kiss after all, it might be your first, but is it his first?

Quote Originally Posted by Crunor
    Just kiss him and use your tongue to play with his. I mean come on I doubt he will 'never forget it', it's just a kiss after all, it might be your first, but is it his first?

Nop, is not, hes 22.

But what if i do thing wrong???

i dont want that to happen

There isn't much that could go wrong in a kiss, just don't bite him and don't choke him. Just relax and it will go fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Crunor
    There isn't much that could go wrong in a kiss, just don't bite him and don't choke him. Just relax and it will go fine.

Thanks Crunor

Fist let me disapoint you...
    There isn't a technique in kissing that will guarantee someone to 'go crazy'
    Just like there isn't a technique in painting that will guarantee a beautiful piece of art...

The only way to get good at kissing is with practise.
    Some people have more talent in kissing then others and will learn to be a great kisser a lot faster than others.

There are however a few tips and things to keep in mind:

1. Nobody likes to have someones tongue jammed into their throats, so don't stick your tongue in to far...

2. Keep your lips and tongue as relaxed as possible.

3. Make sure you don't have bad breath or food between your teeth, this can be a great turnoff

4. Use your hands and body, an important aspect often overlooked.

5. Start of slowly, don't jam your tongue in his mouth straight away, first use your lips and then slowly enter your tongue into his mouth..
    -
    It's often nice to start of slow and then gain passion, you can turn your head a little more sideways so your lips lock better and enter your tongue a little more, get closer to him and stroke his body while maybe turning up the pace a little.... It will all go natural.

6. Breath through your nose, some people forget this and have to stop the kiss because their out of breath...

7. While kissing you can softly bite his lower or upper lip, some guys (like me) really like this.

8. Don't wrestle around with your tongue too much, it's all gotta be relaxed, you can increase it when your kiss gains passion, but never overdo it.

9. The lips are very important, a lot of people are so focussed on their tongues that they forget their lips all together, which makes it a pretty worthless kiss.

10. Get him to kiss you with some beautiful music in the background or at a nice spot like a beach at sundown, this can really enhance the kiss

11. Make sure your lips aren't dry or crusted when you kiss.

12. Make sure your mouth isn't filled with saliva...

13. Close your eyes..., some people like to keep their eyes open when they kiss so they can see their partners, but a lot of people find this freaky, so better not take that chance, and just close your eyes for the first kiss...

You just gotta relax and it will all come natural, a lot of people freak out when they kiss for the first time and the tension ruines the whole kiss and experience...

Good luck!
    Last edited by Sinsemilla; 19-06-06 at 11:59 PM.

In the wastelands between insomnia and clarevoiance
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinsemilla
    6. Breath through your nose, some people forget this and have to stop the kiss because their out of breath...
    or they just breathe in your mouth... thats a wierd feeling.... and really warm...

lmao
    BACAMO
    Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    Charity is gay.