+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: A little Issue ive got.....

A little Issue ive got.....

Well,

Hopefuly you people will take me seriously, as this is quite an annoyance to me..

Last night, i picked up a girl, went back to her place, had sex blah blah... it was great, but when we woke up there was blood on the sheets. My initial reaction was that this bird was on her period, and well i can understand it may some times start at awkward time.

Anyway, then i got home, and realised it was acctually me, i had snapped my banjo string (sorry thats probably the wrong term) .. its really pissed me off, i think shes going to realise or possibly knows it wasnt her. what the hell do i do? last time i had sex with a girl the same thing happened (first times in long periods of time) ...

I dont wanna mess up next time, does anyone have any suggestions? I'm sorry to say this but i think i may just be a little big for some girls, she said it was hurting her, and she was not a virgin or anything (i can assure you lol)..

What can i do???

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I think you should go see a urologist. Seriously.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

a what ? ... why...

Go see a doctor.

Quote Originally Posted by Spencer
    Converse, you are exceptional value on this forum.

no, there certainly isn't anything wrong with my cock, at the end of the day, like some have said, it can be a little to big. so all i can think is use extra lubrication or something ? :S .. never used to have this problem with my ex??

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I think you should have your "snapped banjo string" looked at, just to be safe. Couldn't hurt, right? Besides, didn't you have this problem once before quite a while back? Or was that another poster? Anyway, a doctor could tell you what exactly is going on and how to prevent this from happening.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

i understand why it happens, well. i can basicly say its due to not enough 'lube' so you would put it, i shouldnt go bareback anyway.. so well, she says she is coming over.. i have a condom. will give that a go.. hopefuly should sort out the problem...

spike

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    It's kinda like a girl breaking her hymen, except this doesn't happen to all guys

Happened to my bf many years ago, said it hurt like hell at first, bled a lot, but healed quickly. It just means that now your foreskin will be able to be pulled back farther......my bf said this was a good thing, because he feels more during sex.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

yeah i agree, but its not as if i have never had sex before. i can understand that because it has been a while, things may have got a bit weaker or what have you...

maybe theres something wrong with me, but i have slept with three girls, the first girl i did break it, but i just ignored it, got on with it being sexually active on here, then it just got better and tougher i guess, it never did happen again with her, until i hadent had sex for a month?

Yeah, there probably is something wrong with me, it does hurt, but not a stupid ammount unless i pull the foreskin back. i guess if i just get on with it and ignore it, should get better really.

Also, i suppose it wouldnt make a difference using no protection because a condom has a kind of 'lubricant' on it to start with?

Thanks.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I don't know what is wrong with your banjo, but I really don't understand why you won't just go see a doctor. What if you are doing some sort of long-term damage, or what if there really is something seriously wrong? Why are you so resistant to seeing a professional?

dont like to see people like that ... i'm just a young lad , you know what kids are like! lol

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by cheazypeaz
    dont like to see people like that ... i'm just a young lad , you know what kids are like! lol
    Would you rather your pecker rots and falls off?

Yes, we know. Kids have unprotected sex and get pregnant and pass around STDs.

Bag that banjo.

Well, i wouldn't of put it like that, just i dont see it so much of an issue to go see the docs.

spike

Rosebud is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Well, i wouldn't of put it like that, just i dont see it so much of an issue to go see the docs.

spike
    Every time you have sex your penis bleeds and you think it's nothing to be worried about?
    If you can't handle the thorns, don't crave the rose!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast