+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What Is a Slut?

What Is a Slut?

Okay, so I'm reading pisces7378's post about orgasms where he described his 21 year old girlfriend. She sounded a lot like my ex. My ex is what a lot of people would call a slut. Beyond the 14 guys she'd slept with by the time she was 18-19, there were other really slutty things. Like being 16, and banging a 30 year old bartender that let her drink for free in the bar bathroom. Just bad stuff.

I tried to be understanding of her. She has low self esteem, and a lot of insecurities. I just assumed she looked for love and acceptance in another man's bed. But really.. what is a slut? Why do they do what they do?

I guess this can be applied to men too.
    The secret of success is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake those, you've got it made. - Groucho Marx

P.S. The low self esteem and insecurities thing is only what I initially thought. Now I'm leaning more towards her just looking for a fun time all the time, and not knowing where to draw the line.
    The secret of success is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake those, you've got it made. - Groucho Marx

Loose to no morals + loose vagina/wandering weiner=slut.
    So, so you think you can tell Heaven from Hell,
    blue skies from pain.
    Can you tell a green field from a cold steel rail?
    A smile from a veil?
    Do you think you can tell?
    And did they get you to trade your heroes for ghosts?
    Hot ashes for trees?
    Hot air for a cool breeze?
    Cold comfort for change?
    And did you exchange a walk on part in the war for a lead role in a cage?

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    A slut is anyone who is having sex more frequently and with more partners than you have.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I'm not a fan of the term, but I'll apply it to any man or woman who will have sex with pretty much anything and has really no standards attached to their choice of sexual partner. That includes those who screw just to get up to a certain 'number'. That's usually a guy thing.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

So what you're saying is.. it's just someone that likes sex? There's really no deeper issue at hand?

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    What? I said someone who has no standards in their multiple sexual partners, or someone who ****s for numbers. Screwing to get a high tally isn't having sex because you like it, it's to feed an ego problem which is unhealthy.

I like sex, I've had my fair share. But I chose those people carefully, took precautions, and wasn't doing it so I had a story to tell my friends the next day.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

Sorry, I wasn't referring to just your response.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    How do YOU define "slut", shheadz?
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    How do YOU define "slut", shheadz?
    I really wouldn't know how to define it. It's not a matter of the number of partners, but who the partners are, or the situation that led to the hook up. There was a post here a while back. The guy found out his girlfriend had sex with a friend of his in the bathroom at a party. I guess that's what I'd call a slut. And again, this applies to both men and women.

By the way, I write this knowing I am in some ways a slut myself. I wouldn't have a problem hooking up with a girl I just met in a bathroom. But I in some ways I feel it's more excusable, because I'm a guy. It's expected of me. It's almost encouraged.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Yeah, women are disproportionately punished for not behaving.

I'm not saying it's fair. But certainly a woman knows what's expected of her before misbehaving. Yet she still does it. So what does that say about her?

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I dunno... maybe that she thinks the rules are dumb? That is probably the most optimistic option.

The other might be that she doesn't care enough about the rules to follow them if there is even a tiny chance the male might love her afterwards.

shheadz says:

"But I in some ways I feel it's more excusable, because I'm a guy. It's expected of me. It's almost encouraged."

of course it's more excusable for guys to sleep around. Think of it this way:

who do you have more respect for? The guy who became a self-made millionaire or the spoiled heiress who inherited millions of dollars?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast