+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Plans/meeting with boyfriend

Plans/meeting with boyfriend

Please help. I really need a guys prespective on this.

If you have made plans to see your girlfriend and she messages you on the day to see if you are still up for meeting up and you do not get back to her does that mean that you do not want to see her? If it is something that you do on a regular basis, would you mind if she still come round even though you have not give confirmation about it?

Also do you prefer if your girlfriend messages and calls to confirm the plans with you or do you prefer it if you both meet up as planned with out checking before? And if you are really busy at work and can not make it would you still make sure you have the time to let her know?

I organised to see my boyfriend tonight at his on Monday and he said that it should be fine. On the two occassions that he has not been able to make it due to work he has always let me know, so do you think it would be ok to still go round there even with out confirmation that it is ok?

Thank you for reading
    Last edited by jadelil25; 01-04-09 at 10:31 PM.

Wait, so is this a reoccurring thing with this guy, or not? Did he confirm plans originally, then just not show? If he's not there, why would you want to come by anyway?

Maybe you should stick to what you're really concerned with. I think you're asking a lot of extra questions and I'm totally confused.

By "really concerned" I mean it sounds like you're really concerned with WHY he doesn't confirm plans with you after you've already technicallyconfirmed plans by making them.

What more are you looking for?

He's not answering because you're working his nerve. I'm sure he's telling his coworkers right now, "****, I don't have time for this shit. We already made plans- why does she need to go over it again?"

Anyway, since you said Monday and it's now Tuesday, I'm curious to find out what happened.
    Spammer Spanker

I am slightly OCD when it comes to plans, drives my GF mad as she is far more spontaneous.

If you have made plans and he has had to cancel before and let you know then I would say if he hasn't told you otherwise then it's still on. I would always get back to confirm though if I had a message checking to see we were still on, if in doubt call before you start getting ready to check.

I never trust messages completely as I have had times when they have been delayed for a day or so.

S

Even if you make specific plans, I don't really see an issue with making sure you're still on. If he's not responding and if he doesn't show up-- then you should be concerned.

Idk about you, but if it was me going over to his place I wouldn't feel comfortable just showing up without double checking that we still had plans.