+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Does he not like me anymore?

Does he not like me anymore?

Me and this guy are both 17.
    He used to be obsessed with me and ask me to come hang out with him all the time.
    I was nervous about being alone with him and I made up excuses not to go (sometimes jokey ones like I have to water the garden and he would joke along with me tellin me how he loves gardening).
    He also asked me out 3 times but I turned him down (for a stupid reason that I regret SO much, my friend liked his friend and things weren't going right for them and I felt bad because me and this guy were PERFECT.
    He could make me happy just by smiling at me when I was down and I loved his kisses and cuddles).
    Anyways things just started going wrong after it started turning sexual.
    I know I probably confused him by saying no to the relationship but doing things with him, but I thought it would make us closer and make him ask me out again so I could say yea. It didn't work.
    However, he did ask my friend that if she thought I would say yea if he asked me out again and she said yes, but he never did.
    Anyways I haven't seen him for 6 weeks, haven't spoke apart from on IM a couple of times where I start the conversations.
    My friend also asked him on friday if he still liked me (I didn't ask her to ask) and he said MAYBE.

Does that mean no?
    ..Last time I saw him he said if you love me I love you tooo <3

I try talking to him and hes not the same, he doesn't call me bbz or sexy anymore and he doesnt ask me to come out anymore.
    I decided to do the asking out, and kind of told him that he was coming out to see me and he said "really?"
    I felt like he was being awkward so I spoke my mind and told him hes changed.
    He denied it and I said you just used me and now you've fxcked off.
    He said dont be stupid, and that all hes been doing is working, but he goes out after work all the time without me and sometimes on a weekend!!!??
    In the end he said he would come out and I felt like he was doing it because he felt sorry for me and I said it doesnt matter I dont wanna be an inconvieniance in your life and he told me to shut up. =/

I think I kinda know deep down its totally over but I dont want it to be and im clinging on tightly onto a bit of hope that have. Im sick of having to get over guys. A guy used me for a year and it took me 6 months to get over him. I got played by the guy I met after him, he only went out with me to try and get in my pants, and then I met this guy and he semed perfect but I threw it away. I dont think he just wanted the sex either because he had come out of a relationship that had lasted nearly a year.

You are only 17. You need to understand that at your age, boys are primarily interested in sex. They say things they may or may not mean at the time (like I love you), but their attention span is very short, and what they mean today doesn't necessarily apply to tomorrow. Once they get the sex they are seeking, they are very often ready to move on and find someone else who will give it to them because they enjoy the challenge. This doesn't make them "bad" necessarily; it is simply a biological reality. The only recourse you have is to not sleep with anyone until you have time invested in a real relationship with them, and I don't mean just a date or two, no matter how great the connection seems. This helps to ensure they have more than simply a passing fancy for you before you give it up. Most girls feel emotionally connected to boys once they sleep with them, so be sure you have an emotional connecction to someone who has a lasting emotional connection to YOU before you sleep with them.
    Last edited by shh!; 18-08-08 at 01:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by unloved View Post
    I was nervous about being alone with him and I made up excuses not to go.
    He also asked me out 3 times but I turned him down.
    Anyways things just started going wrong after it started turning sexual.
    I know I probably confused him by saying no to the relationship but doing things with him, but I thought it would make us closer and make him ask me out again so I could say yea. It didn't work.
    Honestly, I'm not too sympathetic. You aren't the first, and you won't be the last girl to try and sex up a guy in an effort to get him to be in a relationship with you. It just doesn't work!

To make things worse you rejected him? And now you expect him to feel more compelled to profess his undying love for you? Care to give us all some of what you're smoking? Oh wait! Woops. You're 17. : )

u need to be in charge of ur body. if a guy likes u for ur personality then he's worth hanging around with. If a guy likes u for ur body then forget about him....i kno its difficult when im sure some of ur friends are encouraging u to get with a guy....and maybe u see them getting with guys.....in the end its too scary right? dont pressure urself....it wont make u more popular i promise u that! infact the less u give a guy the more he wants....not always but usually, they are usually intrigued by a girl who doesnt react to them.....if ur scared and nervous thats ur intincts telling u to wait wait wait! there are loadsa nice guys that may not be on ur radar right now....but i guarantee u if u have respect for urself u'l have no trouble finding another person who will respect u too.....i kno this is all well and good and doesnt solve ur problem....this guy just wants sex.....do u?

uhhh am i missing something.. this boy asked you out 3 times and each time u rejected him, no wonder he didnt want to try a 4th time. He didn't use you, you sent him mixed signals left right and center. If i was shot down three times i would definitely be trying to get over this girl, FAST.

If you really wanted a relationship with him, I think you should have asked him. Theres nothing wrong with the female putting it out there, especially after the guy has three times.

like shh! said ur only 17....and i remember the mixed emotions and confusion whn i ws that age....dont beat ur self up over this guy and yes u rejected him 3 times but so what! its not the end of the world....u may cringe now but at 17 its not neccessary to put urself out there, go with the flow and dont worry about it being finished with this guy, yes u probably confused him....but girl we're human and mistakes are made and remember there are plenty more fish...its not something u shld feel guilty about at all.

He's just interested having sex with you, he doesn't love you that much. Your young and adorable, go look someone else that deserves your love.

Sex can do terrible things to a relationship. That's one of the big reasons why you're "supposed" to wait until marriage. But whats done is done, and if you truly believed that he once loved you theres always a way to win him back.
    Learn the secrets to getting your ex back again - [URL="http://getbacktogetherwithex.net"]Get Back Together With Ex[/URL]