+ Follow This Topic

Thread: can i be pregnant ? HELP !

can i be pregnant ? HELP !

me&my boyfriend had sex a week ago & i puted the condom the wrong way so i fliped it over & puted it back on for him & we did it for a little bit but i refused to go any further so i went to the bathroom & i excrimented [pee] & i washed dat area up.
    could i be pregnant?
    im not under anypills. & im assuming that im suppose to be gettin my period next week .

You shouldn't be allowed to copulate until after you understand 4th grade spelling and syntax...it had to be said.

ROFL!!! This thread is super funny!!!
    Can I be pregnant. <<< LOL!!!

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Yeah. Definitely pregnated. No doubt about it.

If you put the condom on backwards it, like, works the opposite way so you actually increase your chances getting knocked up. So when he put his manrod into your girlhole he made you insta-preggers.

You should probably hire someone to punch you in the stomach until you're no longer pregnant. I heard that works sometimes.
    God, so atrocious in the Old Testament, so attractive in the New--the Jekyl and Hyde of sacred romance.
    -Mark Twain

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
    -Albert Einstein

But shouldn't it be okay if you excrement pee-wash it all out?
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

i think you can't be pregnant)

Hon, although it happens.....you said you used a condom, and even though you flipped it around or whatever, I doubt you're pregnant. Maybe you need to get a pregnancy test done which you can buy at a drug store. How old are you anyway?

Get yourself a pregnancy test and eh..., follow the instruction on how to use the test... or go to a walk in clinic or so and have them do it for you, probably the safer bet...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Charlie Boy II is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    classic!

Highly, highly unlikely you'd be pregnant.
    Is it burnin'? Well, f-ck, now you're learnin'.

There's always the slim chance of pre-ejac fluid being on the former inside, which became after turning around the outside, of the condom. Hope the condom was one of those with spermicide on it instead of one without.

Some rather common misconceptions:

The suggestion that douching with any substance immediately following intercourse works as a contraceptive is untrue. While it may seem like a sensible idea to try to wash the ejaculate out of the vagina, it is not likely to be effective. Due to the nature of the fluids and the structure of the female reproductive tract, douching most likely actually spreads semen further towards the uterus. Some slight spermicidal effect may occur if the douche solution is particularly acidic, but overall it is not scientifically observed to be a reliably effective method. Douching is neither a contraceptive, or preventatives measure against STDs or other infections.

It is untrue that a female cannot become pregnant as a result of the first time she engages in sexual intercourse. While women are usually less fertile for the first few days of menstruation, it is a myth that a woman absolutely cannot get pregnant if she has sex during her period.

Having sex in a hot tub does not prevent pregnancy, but may contribute to vaginal infections.

Although some sex positions may encourage pregnancy, no sexual positions prevent pregnancy. Having sex while standing up or with a woman on top will not keep the sperm from entering the uterus. The force of ejaculation, the contractions of the uterus caused by prostaglandins in the semen, as well as ability of sperm to swim overrides gravity.

Urinating after sex does not prevent pregnancy and is not a form of birth control, although it is often advised anyway to help prevent urinary tract infections.

And for the killer one: toothpaste cannot be used as an effective contraceptive.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Does anybody else noticed that this is just a terrible Troll post?
    I wazzzz here

Quote Originally Posted by Pettit-Papillon View Post
    Does anybody else noticed that this is just a terrible Troll post?
    Probably, still a good place to post relevant information
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I still don't believe in the whole "pre ejaculate got me pregnant", shit.

I think it's just babble doctors like to spout to keep stupid teenagers from trying to skirt using a condom.

It's like saying it's theoretically possible to gets AIDS from a mosquito bite. Well shit, I got bit multiple times yesterday!

Fras, not disagreeing with you, only quoting from the big medical manual:

Coitus interruptus:

Observed failure rates of withdrawal vary depending on the population being studied: studies have found actual failure rates of 15-28% per year.

While no large conclusive studies have been done, it is believed the primary cause of method (correct-use) failure is the pre-ejaculate fluid picking up sperm from a previous ejaculation. For this reason, it is recommended that users of withdrawal have the male partner urinate between ejaculations, to clear the urethra of sperm, and wash any ejaculate from objects that might come near the woman's vulva (e.g. hands and penis).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Yggdrasil View Post
    Fras, not disagreeing with you, only quoting from the big medical manual:

Coitus interruptus:

Observed failure rates of withdrawal vary depending on the population being studied: studies have found actual failure rates of 15-28% per year.

While no large conclusive studies have been done, it is believed the primary cause of method (correct-use) failure is the pre-ejaculate fluid picking up sperm from a previous ejaculation. For this reason, it is recommended that users of withdrawal have the male partner urinate between ejaculations, to clear the urethra of sperm, and wash any ejaculate from objects that might come near the woman's vulva (e.g. hands and penis).
    Exactly.

It's a technicality, but an important one.

I would also highly suspect that when the method does fail, there's a good chance it was because the man wasn't able to control it as much as they claim.

Though it's much easier just to say, "man, who knew?".