+ Follow This Topic

Thread: confused as to her feelings

confused as to her feelings

we worked together, 10 years age diff as well between us she is only 17 im 27.. our day to day relationship felt so great.
    after 4 months of having feelings for her i told her . she had a bf at the time too, but she would always say how he wanna break up n they fight alot etc. well ye i told her i loved her, she said she loves her bf and not wanna mess that up so friends is all.
    but then it got sorta weird and she starts saying i cant look at you the same now. we go through alot of texts over the next 2 weeks cuz we aint talking much at work. we would eat lunch smoke breaks together etc. but that all stopped
    so it still not sorted out and im feeling used , betrayed cuz she wont speak to me the way we used to be great friends, she would do so much to make me think she is interested prior to me making a move. even saying thinggs like "i love you | calling me the same names as what she gives her bf, alot of flirting etc touching , looking,she would jump on my back, even asked to a party(her boyfriends firend..16) but was gonna be full of 16-18 year old people, so i declined as i felt weird lol + her bf would be there just doesnt seem right .. so after such a great growing friendship why does she never wanna be friends again after me telling her my feelings im so confused she was becoming my best friend and so much more .. she even gave us a our song "jai ho" pussycat dolls LOL.
    i tried sending her msn , text, havnt called cuz i think she will reject it , just no response
    its been 2 months, i know my timing was all wrong to tell her such a big thing, and i would do alot diff but im so confused any help! her bf did break up with her 2 weeks after i confess my love also . it sux cuz i ended up quitting work cuz of this too lol which was a bad move but considering a few other things my headspace was messed up .. any ideas as to what her feelings were or any advice im so lost and feel empty. we got along so well so much in common how could she just end it like that without a care..
    sorry if long lol could be longer though haha

sounds like drama. i don't like drama. drama makes me ill.

^^ I'm allergic to drama as well. It makes me break out in hives along with lying, pollin, psycho-girls, assholes, and swiss cheese.
    I will do my best to reply with an educated, humble and honest answer. Ultimately, it is up to you whether you want to listen to my advice or ignore it completely. Sometimes, my advice may be wrong; occasionally, it will be right. Regardless, I want to do my best to give people answers they are seeking.

great help there ...