+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Just got this text message from my ex girlfriend. What do, I want her back.

lna is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag

Just got this text message from my ex girlfriend. What do, I want her back.

She sent me: "Im not able too im sorry. Not be able to hear from you or see you hurts too much. I know we cant be friends and i know you must go on wit ur life but if i cant have ur words please dont deny me ur smile. It hurts too much and a month is too long. Im not asking for friendship until ur ready but i just want to see your smile. Be happy little one. I miss u. Take care and please dnt forget about me.."

Here's the situation, she broke up with me a few months ago, we tried everything to get over each other, no contact, contact, fake friendship.. the only reason we didn't get back together is the fact that she got into a rebound relationship which she doesn't find fair to end cause the guy didn't do anything wrong. She cheated on him with me also for the last 8 months. The reason she sent me this message is because yesterday she made such a scene when she wanted to make plans with me and her friend satuday night and i told her i had plans with a friend (female) that night.. She bursted into tears and abandoned my car.. she wanted to see me this morning so we met, we talked, we cried, we hugged, we kissed and we came up to the conclusion that we can't see eachother or even talk for a month to see if we could actually get over eachother.. she sent me this message, a few minutes ago. I want her back, cause she still loves me and she openly told me she made the biggest mistake of her life by leaving me.

Do not respond at all. Ever.

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by BackUpOrGetStng View Post
    Do not respond at all. Ever.
    She'd die off that, she'd commit suicide.

Quote Originally Posted by lna View Post
    She'd die off that, she'd commit suicide.
    That would be her choice and her fault. Don't let her control you with emotional blackmail. She is treating you badly, and you have been letting it happen. She dumped you and then she used you, but she won't leave the other guy and come back to you. It's time to cut off contact and get on with your life. There are plenty of other women out there who will treat you better than this.

Otherwise, if you really want her back, don't settle for anything less than that. Give her an ultimatum that she has to break up with this other guy immediately if she wants to be with you. Don't accept any excuses or delays.

But you should be realistic about this and just move on. Your relationship with her already failed once, and that's a really bad sign for a future together with her. Then all this crap since then is another big warning sign. It's incredibly unlikely that you two will find any lasting happiness together. She is probably one of those grass is always greener kind of people, never appreciating what she has, always wanting something else instead. She wants you now, but once she has you, she will want someone else. Just forget her.
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.

I want her back, cause she still loves me and she openly told me she made the biggest mistake of her life by leaving me.
    Yet she cares more about the nex guy's feelings and won't leave him to come back to you? Yea, okay. If you want to believe her words and ignore her actions (not coming back to you after breaking up with the new dude) then go right ahead but you'll be making a huge mistake.

Let her blow her brains out. She cheated on you, let her deal with. Don't be such a pussy.

People like you make me sick. You deserve whatever torment this puts you through.

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by VincenzoG91 View Post
    Otherwise, if you really want her back, don't settle for anything less than that. Give her an ultimatum that she has to break up with this other guy immediately if she wants to be with you. Don't accept any excuses or delays.
    You make a point Vincenzo.. but listen i don't want to pressure her on leaving her actual rebound boyfriend. It needs to be something she does on her will. I haven't replied to that facebook message yet, and i'm thinking that she probably sent it cause i'm supposed to have the night out with my mistery girl tomorrow, this way she mite think i can have second thoughts about meeting this mistery girl.. She's trippin' so bad cause she thought she could have me back anytime she wanted to but now there's an obstacle, this new girl that (doesn't exist and i made it up) could actually have me.. At this point what could i do not to explicitly pressure her to leave her rebound but driving her to actually do it on her own? Cause she's right there since she's risking to lose me for good.

She is playing with your emotions to keep you under her thumb. Stop playing into her game, cut that bitch off.

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    She is playing with you to keep you under her thumb. Stop playing into her game, cut that bitch off.
    It's either she has me at the fullest or not have me at all. You can't just eat a plate of pasta alla carbonara over at your parents and eat only the bacon cubes off the pasta plate. It's either you eat it all or you don't eat it.

Ina, we desire most what we can't have. This is what is going on with her, the thing is once the threat of another girl is gone, so will her desire for you.

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    Ina, we desire most what we can't have. This is what is going on with her, the thing is once the threat of another girl is gone, so will her desire for you.
    I guess I'll drive her to the tip of the hill

Why the hell did you bother to ask for advice you're just going to argue with?

You've gotten some great advice here, take it or leave it.

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by HeartIsAching View Post
    Why the hell did you bother to ask for advice you're just going to argue with?

You've gotten some great advice here, take it or leave it.
    That's true, great advices.. I'm ignoring her for now.. she's begging me to answer.. got 2 txt messages this morning

Sounds like you want to teach her a lesson......

She's crazy. Why would you even want to be with someone so unbalanced? Answer her that you wish her well no hard feelings, but it's over for good and she shouldn't contact you anymore. After that do not reply to anything she says and feel free to do whatever you want (see other girls). If she wants to kill herself, it's *her* choice!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast