+ Follow This Topic

Thread: why am i so obsessed with high heels

why am i so obsessed with high heels

i have had a girlfriend for about one year. and lately, i just feel she doesn't turn me on as much as at the beginning, and the main reason is she doesnt wear high heels as much as id like... actually, the biggest problem is this. i especially like those heels for summer, with open fingers and everything. but she doesnt wanna wear them during the year, because she says its cold and doesnt wanna wear them with tights because she says it looks stupid... and now the warm weather finally came, but she still doesn't wanna wear them often enough. I mean, if she doesn't wanna wear them during the year, I'd at least like she wears them now as much as possible, but she doesn't. Then she says something like "i'll wear them when we go to the sea", but we'll be maybe one or two weeks alone at the sea, rest of the summer she will be with her parents and me with mine (shes 21, im 23) or we'll be in our home town, where she doesnt wanna wear them "because she feels stupid wearing it" (that's what she says)... only if we go to a club or something like that, but that's maybe once or twice a month

So my biggest problem is this: There's this thing that turns me on really much (open high heels), but she will wear it 2, max 3 weeks in a year... also, it pisses me of that we're together the whole year, but now that i really wanna be with her, she will go somewhere with her parents, and i'll loose about a month of time with her when she could be wearing those heels

i know this sounds pretty shallow of me and you'll probably say something like "just break up with her", but i really like her and like spending time with her and everything is great, but when it comes to this, i just go mad... and i know that is really stupid reason to break up, but honestly, when i see all the other girls wearing it, it just turns me on so much that i really think about breaking up... and than i know in my brain that heels aren't good enough reason to break up, but my penis tells me otherwise...

i just don't know what to do... i mean, there are only 2 or 3 months a year when its warm enough for her to wear those heels, but half of that time we won't be together and the other half she'll wear it maybe once a week, so basically i will see her 6-7 times a year in them, and that just isn't enough for me.

but how do i tell her that without sounding like i only care about heels and not about her? because i really care about her (otherwise i would already break up), but still, i can't go against my physical needs...

yeah , you should break up with her. she obviously doesnt care about your needs. so selfish.

Your priorities are screwed up. You should spend some time single until you realize the triviality of your foot fetish compared to a good relationship.
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.