+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Never Heard Of This...

Never Heard Of This...

Alright I'm completely lost here. The thing is that I've never heard of this problem occurring with anyone else. But it has to have happened to someone else. My girlfriend and I have been together for 8 months and for about the past 3-4 months she has had a problem. I'm not exactly sure what the problem is so I'll just say what kind of stuff happens to her. If we're about to go on a date or meet up to do something she gets nervous, as do I, but she gets nervous to the point of getting sick (nausea). At first this news broke my heart because I thought to myself, wow I make her sick. But even whenever we're not spending time together she tells me about how she got sick for this or that, and well she throws up often because of this. She tells me that sometimes she can just cough and she'll start to gag. This is common for her. Now I don't think it's I that makes her sick directly, I think something is wrong with her. She's going to the doctor in two weeks and I hope it's nothing serious. The reason I'm posting this is because I want to know if any of you have ever heard of something like this or have experienced this. What can I do in this situation? She told me last night that if this problem about seeing me making her sick doesn't go away that she's gonna break up with me. I've never felt this helpless before.

Ellynn is offline Love Gurus
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Yeah thats odd. Probably psychological. Its a good thing shes seeing a doc.

Or, it could be an excuse to just not wanna be with you.
    Appreciate the good times and learn from the bad times....

King Zarathu Guest
    Only thing I can say is just wait for the doctor man... Anything after this line is sarcasm.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    It is possible that she has some sort of anxiety disorder, or it might be that she has some sort of intestinal disorder which she feels anxious about since the idea of vomiting in front of someone is so humiliating. She needs to see a doctor.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Or she could be violently allergic to something. That's pretty freaky. You must be really worried.