+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Should I ask him out again?

Should I ask him out again?

I'm a junior in high school and I've been on a few dates with a senior. A friend told me that he likes me and told him that I like him. However, he hasn't made a move to ask me out since then. He graduates next week and I can't decide if I should ask him out to see if there's potential for a relationship there. I asked him out once before and he said yes and we had a good time but that was a few weeks ago and we haven't talked much since. Should I ask him out again or should I wait for him to make a move? If neither of us makes a move, we probably won't see each other for a long time, if at all.

Ask him out and take it behind tge cheek cause it not gona suck itself. Or dont ask him out cause you just gona get pregnant and end up working in MCdonalds.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

Quote Originally Posted by pcmaster View Post
    Ask him out and take it behind tge cheek cause it not gona suck itself. Or dont ask him out cause you just gona get pregnant and end up working in MCdonalds.
    why are you so gross and angry posting
    this isnt even funny.
    its just depressing.

back to topic:
    what do you have to lose if you ask again?
    If you think I am insulting you with my post or bashing you: You do not get the point.
    I am not here to insult or bash anyone. I offer up my free time to help. Take from my post what is useful to you.
    If you are angry about my post or myself, then please stop and think how that happened. Usually that is the way the brain responds if a critical belief system is challenged (its called cognitive dissonance). If you have trouble with it please answer in the thread. I will come back to you.