+ Follow This Topic
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: The one that not only got away but with whom I didn't have a chance, anyway...

Girls hate getting hit on by loners; if the guy was with friends, then he doesn't look like such a loser.

No, girls like guys that are confident enough to go out and do stuff by themselves, just because they wanted to. The also like guys that have the nads to try new things, and guys that aren't afraid to look like they don't know what they're doing yet.

Confidence is sexy.

Yeah you could be right. But what if a girl is with a group of friends and they just laugh at me for hanging out by myself? Obviously, nobody who's anybody takes themselves out.

If they do... so what? They're not the kind of girls you'd want to be with anyhow.

And confident guys go out and do things by themselves all the time.

Unfortunately, even if I did build up the gumption to approach, I never trust that girl is interested. I couldn't believe a girl was interested in me unless she literally wrote it out.

Oh, K.O., the most beautiful girl ever....Where are you now? I heard she had a baby and she's only like 19 or 20. I'd STILL go out with her even if she did. I'd probably have sex with her if she had an STD and which would mean either getting cured by it or only having sex with her, which I'd be most happy with. I'd be my own hero if I ever dated and/or had sex with her. Hell, if I even kissed her, it's fair to say for once I'd be the envy of my friends: we ALL think about her to this day.*le sigh*

So she's your "The one that got away." Move on. We've all been through that. I'll never forget Ria _________ in Slaghaaren, Nederland... but in retrospect, I'm glad it didn't work out.

This sounds like a cool story bro. Tell us about Ria.

Not a chance.

Quote Originally Posted by HeartIsAching View Post
    So she's your "The one that got away." Move on. We've all been through that. I'll never forget Ria _________ in Slaghaaren, Nederland... but in retrospect, I'm glad it didn't work out.
    Put it this way: she was so special, I'd have gone down on her and ordinarily I find oral on the vag disgusting..in theory. But with her, there'd be no question.

Quote Originally Posted by Love'sReject View Post
    Put it this way: she was so special, I'd have gone down on her and ordinarily I find oral on the vag disgusting..in theory. But with her, there'd be no question.
    Disgusting? lol. Just kill yourself bro.

Much as I hate to agree with imma... yeah.

Show me a man that doesn't eat pussy, and I'll show you a man who's woman can be stolen... easily.

Well, I've never seen one in person. But she's the only girl I know for sure I'd go down on.

Quote Originally Posted by Love'sReject View Post
    Well, I've never seen one in person. But she's the only girl I know for sure I'd go down on.
    Dont judge a book by it's cover bro. Sometimes the prettiest women have had the most cock down there. Think about that when you have your tongue in about it.

I don't care what's been in there when it comes to that one chick. She was SOOO hot.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast