+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Am I CRAZY?

Am I CRAZY?

Hi my name is Mark btw..

My girlfriend and I have been together for almost a year and a half, which happens to be the longest relationhip I've ever had. It is quite serious. We even plan on moving in together this fall..

Anyway.. My question is.. Am I crazy?

I seem to have trust issues with her. She is the freakiest person I know and I shouldn't be talking either.. but she has had more sexual partners than I have.. and somehow I think she's lying to me and dulling the number down to make me feel better..

I dunno. What's wrong with me. I seem to be brooding over this issue every now and then...

Quote Originally Posted by jMarkt View Post
    Hi my name is Mark btw..

My girlfriend and I have been together for almost a year and a half, which happens to be the longest relationhip I've ever had. It is quite serious. We even plan on moving in together this fall..

In my opinion you should never move in together unless you are married. But people do move in together when they are not married for lots of reasons, so its your choice really.

I seem to have trust issues with her. She is the freakiest person I know and I shouldn't be talking either.. but she has had more sexual partners than I have.. and somehow I think she's lying to me and dulling the number down to make me feel better..

I dunno. What's wrong with me. I seem to be brooding over this issue every now and then...
    You basically opened Pandora's Box here. You wanted to know the number and told you one. And in doing so you where not ready for it and now it is getting to you. She may or may not be lying to you on how many partners she has had. But why are you having trust issues over this is stupid as hell. She may not want to tell you the actual number for a bunch of reasons. Let it go or other wise this will end the relationship.

Yes it is a personal choice. And we've been thinking about moving in together for a long time so we've decided to. I think it's a big step we're ready to take.

But as for my issue, yea I agree that I'm being stupid. I tell myself that ALL the time

I've never been so jealous for towards anyone. I'm trying to get over this stupid illness but it's hard as hell.

I need to know how to overcome this because I don't want this bad blood to pull us apart.

How??
    The minute you let her under your skin...
    Then you begin...
    To make it better.

[URL="http://www.hitsmedia.net"]www.hitsmedia.net[/URL]

Yes.

[url]http://www.myspace.com/83163164[/url]

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Don't ever ask a question you don't REALLY want to know the answer to.

She never should have told you anything about her sexual history other than she wasn't a virgin.

If you can't resolve this, you shouldn't move in together.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    She never should have told you anything about her sexual history other than she wasn't a virgin.
    And any STD's she has or has gotten.

let it be know... I'M AN IDIOT.

deeesperado... why don't you come to your senses...................... ?????
    Then you begin...
    To make it better.

Okay...first of all, I disagree with "She never should have told you anything about her sexual history other than she wasn't a virgin" because it was her past and it shouldn't matter. I mean, if it was a lot of people and she isn't looking for a short-term relationship or just sex, you shouldn't have anything to be concerned with. Everyone has a past and she chose to share hers with you.

You worrying about whether she's had more sexual partners than you is just stupid..no offense. What does it matter? It isn't a competition, it's a relationship. You care about her, probably love her, the only thing that matters is you and her and if you're happy together.

Keep dwelling on this "issue" you have and it's only going to break up your relationship. If she's never given you reason to not trust her, don't assume she's lying to about it, anyway. Again, you even worrying is dumb, it's her past...just like it's your past. You're her present and she is yours...

You all are right...

It's just... I've had a lot of relationships and this one.. it's been the longest I've ever had and it seems she is DRIVING ME CRAZY... I'VE NEVER BEEN SO ****IN OUT OF MY MIND...

I love her and maybe I'm just finding some stupid excuses not to...
    Then you begin...
    To make it better.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by youreit View Post
    Okay...first of all, I disagree with "She never should have told you anything about her sexual history other than she wasn't a virgin" because it was her past and it shouldn't matter.
    You must be very young. LOTS of males care about this.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?