+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Lost love?

Lost love?

I have a girlfriend since four years. We had better and worse moments in our relationship. Unfortunately I have to admin, that I did lots of bad things. In the past I was very jelous, what was huge problem. We were arguing for many times about many daily things - we live together for two years.
    But that's past. Now I'm trying to be better man and I think that I am better then I used to be. But I destroyed something. We are friends, very good friends, but she told me that she doesn't feel anything more then that. There is no passion. And in fact for me that's nothing strange, because I'm... quite a pitiful man. I'm often sad, I'm not exuberant etc. (If anyone knows what is enneagram - I'm typical 4w5) I don't feel good with myself, wnot to mention her. I would like to change myself. Not for her, for me. But if I manage to do it, I think that something could change. I know her, I know her friends - they're much more full of life then me and she likes it. But she thinks that it's all lost forever. No matter what I do, she won't love me again. And I don't agree. I believe, that if there was once a love, there can be again. The only thing is to find it in her. Make something, so that she will find that thing why she loved me once.
    If anyone has any advice, please, tell it. Is there any universal action, that can remind her her love?

PS. Sorry for all mistakes, I hope that it clear after all. :)

its a hard things to have a girl fall in love with you again it is possible as love comes and goes

i think the only thing i would suggest is start being the guy that you were when you first got together, try and make the relationship go like it did when you first got together, thats what she fell in love with, and now that you have changed or she see's the real you this could be making her fall out of love with you

i don't know if you have changed but generally people do change during a relationship because at first they can't be themselves and often they are some one else

i wish i knew this early in my relationships i always realise it when i break up, and say shit i did it again, i stopped being who i was when we first got together