+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I need some advise...

I need some advise...

Hi! I need an advise on this...well i want to know what you think...but first i need to tell you a bit of the background of this
    I had Long distance relationship with this guy...we were together since last december when he asked me to be his girlfriend...seeing each other had been kind of difficult since he's sort of an artist and he's travelling a lot, but we kept kind of constant communication...sometimes but lately it was different...there's this...woman...he met due to work reasons...she lives in another country too...anyway...she has been sending him messages, emails, and so on..for the things i know...she won...he is planning going to visit her in few weeks....i saw him like 2 weeks ago, we met somewhere in europe where we both were working, he even mentioned to come and live here with me...he treats me so good when we meet, he truly takes care of me but i was shocked after finding out about his secret agenda...anyway...i sent him this email...and i want to know what do you think...

hou is het met je? ik hoop alles goed en lekker! ha!, mijn nederlands is goed niet, maar het verbeteren wannner ik daar the gaan studeren volgende jaar.
    anyway...that's not important...basically i'm writing to save my sanity....i cannot cope with my silly behaviour of being thinking of you 24/7 when we both know you are not on the same tune as me, maybe you're when we meet, but after mmmm 9 months of knowing each other that's not enough for me, you know i can wait for you months, but today, it doesn't feel good anymore. I could wait days, weeks even months, i could even being willing to change my plans, when i know that i will receive something sure from you. Yeah, i know your rock and roll life, i accept, and i even like it...and i'd have loved being part of it, but pfff...I'm not feeling very welcomed at the mo'
    I already learnt that putting pressure on you won't work, but either being relaxed.
    All the things I said are true, ik hou zoveel van joe , but i love myself too. Yeah i like you so much, ik vind je leuk, ik denk je bent fantastisch, but you're not the only one, so it's better for me to leave and look for the person who will know how to respond. I'm not a saint, i'm not the best woman on earth, but i have many good things to give and i feel they are just being wasted. I know you never asked for them, so maybe that's why i'm taking them back. It hurts to see that when i care for you, you give such an aswer as "you're so kind"...i rather not to be kind anymore when the things i do are not being aprecciated in the way i expected. It's also because I care maybe too much of "our little thing" that this must stop, it deserves a dignified end, not just being forgotten.

I could go on with this but there's no point, if you have something to say, i will listen but to be honest, i don't expect an answer from you, since i'm sure this aint the first time you go trough this kind of situation. And just for the record...i'm hurting wish things could be different for once.
    Please, stay healthy, take care of yourself and your business, and given time you can say a friendly hello over fb, or skype, or any other media

I'm not sure if i did the right thing, or what he might think...apparently it kinda shocked him, since he even stop writing to this woman....
    I'm feeling kinda crappy and silly...but still mad and fooled...
    sorry my english is not so good...

I'm proud that you were able to stick up to him, and say exactly what you said.
    That was a perfect e-mail to him. You were not rude, you told him how you feel, what his actions were doing to you, and what you expect from a man. Hopefully the e-mail did open his eyes, so he won't play another woman the same way he played with your emotions. Whatever you do, do not let this man back into your life, unless only as a friend. You know you deserve better than to be treated the way he treated you. You may think he has changed, but he may have just become a better hider. And please, don't expect an answer from him, or ever waste any time waiting for one, he is selfish and embarrassed, you will wait and never receive one, until maybe after the fire has died down in his mind. I know you're heart broken, but there are plenty of fish in the sea, and I'm sure you'll find one that wants and gives the same respect you do.